How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

we just renewed 2 vehicles select plan for 5 months 25.00 each car plus fees-mentioned heard friends had deal-put on brief hold-then agreed to plan

$25/6 months - turned down the two previous offers. Just be honest and tell them - be polite - say you are sorry, you just don't see the value compared to the free services you get on your phone and can use via bluetooth.

Just called to extend subscription.
1. Cannot extend subscribtion. How about each for $99...
NO! Letting my subscription run out..
2. 6 month @xxx?
NO! Letting my subscription run out..
3. Still going to cancel?
Yes
4. Ok, Supervisor say ok for 25.00 fees for each car!

I just got 6 months for 25 again. They asked what I was looking for and I told them the deal.

I got a 6 month renewal offer for 95.94, called them and politely mentioned that I can't afford that, the sweet lady on other side said $99 for 6 months, I asked any other better offer, she said $48 for 6 months, I repeated that I wanted better than that (politely). She gave me $25 for 5 months. Gladly took it... thanks to the tips from all the previous guests

Customer service rep refused to negotiate, and frankly was somewhat nasty, so I told her that I was going to cancel. She said she had to transfer me to someone else to do that. The second rep immediately offered me the same rate that I had, $99/year for Select. Done. Thanks for the suggestion.

Took 3 tries but finally God All Access for $119 for 12 months... I'm satisfied with that price... I'll do it all over again in 12 months

called last night to do the yearly dance. got a service rep obviously from overseas who was difficult to understand and lots of background noise which made it doubly difficult to hear and understand. i finally said don't do anything - no changes please, and ended the call.
A few minutes later I had 2 emails, each with bills for one month and some kind of credit -- neither of which i had agreed to. When i used this number before, I got native English-speaking reps who were pleasant and i could hear/understand them without straining. I guess they have outsourced their retention team also?

Tried to renew my existing subscription of 5 months/$25 and was told there are NO promotions at this time. Both the employee and supervisor were rude and refused to help. Suggestion, don't bother asking them for help. Go straight to cancellation dept, they were able to offer me the same promotion and reactivated my radio instantly.

got transferred twice but finally they gave me the 1 year for $99. thank you!

I got an excellent service rep (Mary) on the first try this year. Explained upfront that we had the 99 deal last year and wanted it again as a long time SiriusXM customer. Had my account number, VIN, dogs first name, etc... No run around at all. Dropped my select acct with Nav traffic and Nav weather from $ 307.26 to an invoiced $181.94 quoted. Thank you Mary and thanks again to this site for help. Ohhh....don't forget to ask them to waive the service fee for billing and check payment and don't ever give them a credit card to automatically bill next year.

I just told them I was going to cancel since the bill they sent for $111.28 for 6 months was too much. They said they 'Overrode' the system so they could give me the $99 for a year plus taxes and fees. What a scam they are running. If they would just charge a reasonable fee and stick to it, that would be fair.

same song and dance as usual - told them i couldn't do the 3 months at ~$48 rate. after a few not so great offers i told them i would just cancel. then, they offered me $25 for 5 months - didn't even need to transfer me to the saves/cancels department. if they'd offer a 5 year plan for similar monthly, i'd do it - has to be financially good for them with that much guaranteed cash and no labor costs dealing me every few months. but i am venting... have fun folks.

Got a bill for $220.55 for 12 months of service for the Select Package covering the next year (11/02/16-11/02/17). Called and spoke with CSR who told me the $99.00/year rate had expired on Nov. 2 and wasn't being offered anymore (I got their bill on Nov. 7). The best rate she could offer was the $220.55 rate/year. Told her the rate was very expensive and was thinking about cancelling. She put me on hold and when she came back (and abracadabra) I was told the $99.00 yearly rate would be offered to me. However, the $220.55 rate would renew the next year. That is code to call back in a year and renegotiate. Very satisfied. By the way, they do not have my credit card on file so they can't charge me in advance.

Back