How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Less than five minutes total. Said I could not afford $218/year renewal and wanted to cancel. She immediately offered $99/year. Done deal.

My radio has been dead for about 5 months. I refused to pay the highway robbery fees they wanted, so I called to see what special deals they have (found the number on their website), and got the 6 month deal for $25.00. Refused the $99 per year - cause it's $130 with taxes and fees.

My offer was for 451 and some change for 2 cars. I cancelled they went right to the 99 dollars a year 200 for both

This company is a bunch of b.s.! Starting renewal price was $200.00 a year. I said no! Dropped it several times . Ended up at 6 months for $30.00. I said NO! Wanted to rob me in the beginning and now think they are doing me a favor?! And..I can't even email them because their website will not let me. Never messing with them again!!! Anyone accepting it for $99.00 got ripped off! Ridiculous!

I have been a customer for years & I love XM. Called in to cancel and they send you to the Customer Retention Department. I told her that I cannot justify paying full price because I do not listen to it that often. So she asked if I would be interested in a promotion. 'Ahh, no thanks, well what do you have to offer?' $89/year if you pay in full today. Done deal. The truth is that I cannot live without XM as I am in my car a lot.

Getting ready to get xm radio for my vehicle, What is the best deal going? Don't want to get ripped off.

$119 for 1 year of All Access package. With fees it comes to $143.00. Same deal I got last year. Color me delighted! No begging or pleading, no raising my voice, nothing. Just said that I wasn't able to renew for $300/year.

They offered me a 50% off deal for 'select' told them I had 'all access' and wanted the same 50% off deal on that plan... No deal.. Looks like they are loosing another customer...

Just called and the final offer I got was $85.38 for 3 radios for six months for the sirius select plan. I then asked what would it be for All Access she said one radio would be $49.95 for it . I said not willing to go that much But what I really want is NHL so they put me on hold then came back and offered it for one radio All Access to waive the fee for the 6 months. so I got 3 radios 2 with select & 1 with all access for 6 months for $85.38. So no cancellation here.

1 year All Access ($119), 1 year Navi traffic and 1 year Travel Link ($35 combined). Haven't had service for over a year. I was up front at the beginning of the call and said I saw on the internet that everyone was getting $119 for All Access and said, 'I'll cut to the chase, can I get that too?' He said, 'I don't see why not.' Added the Navi and Travel Link since it was discounted as well.

I had a past due bill of $110.67 - done on purpose so they never charge me full price. I called to tell them I'm canceling and will pay the prorated charges from when my account was due until the day I canceled. They told me they would give me the $99 for a year. I was willing to do that (didn't know about the $25 for five months yet). Then, after taxes and whatever ghost charges, my total for the $99 plan was $156 and some change. Told them, let's go ahead and proceed with the cancellation. He tried to offer $20 off and $30 off, but all final prices were still more than my $110.67 bill - what's the point? Then SURPRISE! Offers me the $25 plan and now I have SiriusXM for another 5 months (with one month free from not paying the bill).

Look, I don't mind paying $100 for a year of SiriusXM. I can't live with radio ads, so commercial free is great. But how can one justify paying their normal prices when there Pandora iHeart, etc exist? Yeah, those have ads, but nowhere near as bad as regular radio.

Back