How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Take this down, what's wrong with you blowing this up? Going to ruin it for everyone. God I hate millennials.

Same here, spoke with John (had a foreign accent).. he too wouldn't budge. Found his willingness to work with a senior citizen on a fixed budget is appalling.

Just contacted them and talked to Nicole. Said I had a friend who got select for 6 months for 24.99 plus taxes. Said that I would need to cancel unless I could have that same rate on my two vehicles. I also said they waived the invoice fee. She said since today was the day it was due, that she couldn't waive the fee but if I call before the due date next time, they will waive the fee. So fee on first car was $30.46 and second car was 28.36 for a total of 58.92 for two cars for 6 months for select.

I just got off the phone with them. My renewal was for 10/22/16 but called today and said cancel both radios home and car since I hardly listen to the home radio and the car I have the sirus xm in I never drive. I also stated that I can get free radio from my cell phone with all the music and stations i have downloaded into my phone free.
They gave me $99.00 for the year on the car with a credit i had of $$65.78 since they over charged me last year so the car cost me $46.98 with fees and taxes for the year and I got the home radio for 6 months for $24.76 includes fee and taxes since I had $3.70 credit.
In April 2017 i will cancel the home radio if needed and next year call again before they charge for the car.

They tryed charge me auto after a year an charged my card for 280$ for another year select plus my traffic an nav and I called to cancel and they would not do anything. I called back next day an gave it to me 160$ for a year an plus traffic an nav not bad

They will see that they gave this to you an next year you will pay full and they will not give any deal

I just called yesterday to cancel as I only drive the vehicle 2 or 3 days a week and I found Vegas service spotty. No deals except $10 off was offered. I have another cancelled radio where I continuously get renewal offers so I figured I would just wait for those offers to come in for the most recently cancelled subscription. My Mom's radio renews this week. Maybe I will call and try and get the deal for her.

Called and said that I wanted to cancel since subscription is up an a few weeks. I asked if there were any discounts to keep the service. First person said there are no discounts. Asked to speak with Supervisor. Supervisor said there are no discounts. Told the Supervisor that I'd like to cancel my subscription effective the end date. I got transferred to another person. Amazingly, a discount popped up for $99 for year.

I fine with that discount. 3 other people I know have done the same thing. Why not just discount the rate so we don't have to play this game.

Just got off the phone with them. Got a year renewal for 99$. Rep was very sweet and courteous. I was very pleasantly surprised! Thank you Cha.

My renewal rate was $175.60 for two cars for 6 months. Was offered the same $99 deal, so I threatened to cancel again, and then was offered the $28.46 including taxes for 5 months deal per car.

Just called to cancel my subscription since the renewal price was going to be $122.00 for 6 months! I told her the price was just too much and she said she would be happy to look for recent promotions. Came back with the $99 for 1 year offer. I took this one, and after taxes it was $127.42.

I have done this for the last 5 years and never had an issue. I call b/f the subscription expires and tell them I'd like the same deal as I had before. they have ALWAYS given it to me.

played the game, just renewed for 5 months for 28.46 total. will have to cancell right before that to avoid higher monthly fee after. no problem!!

Wow, that was easy and fast (7 minutes flat). I took the $99/yr deal rather than pushing for $25/5 months, mostly because I'd rather not think about it again for a year. Still saved a bunch of money with very little effort. Thanks!

I just got 5 months for $20. With tax it was $24. This is the cheapest I've ever been offered. I have been a customer for years. This is a much better deal that 99.00 for 1 year. Just remember to add a reminder in your calendar and call before the 5 months is over and ask to renew at the same rate.

Back