How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

just grabbed the year for $99. she asked me for the date I received the email promotion. I told them I did not have it. No problems!

I got 6 months for $36 with taxes
Yesterday
I just tried to log in to xm app with no success , I must not of gotten that
But a friend did he asked for it when he was subscribing , so ask for access to the XM app when you're ordering at no extra cost

Just renewed with the Sirius Select plan (no online access) for $25 for 5 months, $30.70 with taxes. Best offer for all access (includes online and a few other channels) was $49.99 for 6 months.

Was initially offered a year of all access for $119.18, then Sirius select for $99 for a year. Told them that cash was tight now and that I needed fewer months.

Whole thing took 15 minutes (most of it I was on hold). Totally worth it!

Just renewed sirius select for 5 months for $25, they offered the $99 for a year deal, I said it was too much., they also prorated the fees because our current subscription didn't expire until 11/13/16 , so I actually paid $15.37 after fees.

I just got 6 months for $24.99 ($30.58 including all fees). Took a long time to get that price. Be prepared and be tough!!

I got this deal but i just cut to the chase and told them i wanted the $25 deal after he told me $99. I didn't go back and forth

$120.00 for All Access for 1 year. I was on and off the phone in 7 minutes. That includes online access.

Just got deal for 6 months @$25.00 tax=$31.56 by explaining that others are getting it and threatening to cancel.

Same here - renewed 6 months for $24.99 fees. No argument from them, processed in under 10 minutes.

Just called and got the 6 months for $24.99. They originally offered 12 months for $99 and when I told them I saw the $25 for 6 months online, after a brief hold, they gave it to me. Easy transaction.

I got a bill for $217.00 for the Select program. I called and said that I paid $99 last year and wouldn't renew unless I could get the same rate. No problem at all. I am paying $99 plus tax for another year and the whole process took about 3 minutes.

I just called & took 10 min. Got traffic & radio for $40 for 6 months. You do have to push & say you will cancel. Of course I didn't. Glad I read everyone comments!

Renewed for 6 months. $34.12. 21 minute call. Got more service than I need. Lots of bait and switch. I don't like that they automatically charge your CC. And you have the responsibility to monitor renewal dates and promotions...

$25 plus tax for 6 months. And credit back for the auto renewal charge. Just took a little time...they put me on brief hold. :)

I just got All Access for $115 (total, taxes and fees included) for one year. Was quoted $135 initially and they gave me a $20 credit. On and off the phone in 5 minutes.

Just want to let you know you have to be persistent, indicate you want 6 months for $25 plus tax or you will cancel, they did give me it finally after 11 minutes on the phone. They keep putting you on hold to 'look for best deal' but insist on the 6 months for $25 plus tax!

Back