How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just booked $30 for 6 months, they wouldn't do $60 for a year. Paid $2 extra for the invoice rather than credit card - worth it in my opinion

Just got a year of select for 102.13 after breathing the word cancel. So, that comes to 50% off the regular price. I also opted for the invoice so it won't automatically charge my card in a year. Worked with Francis in the Philippines, super nice guy easy to understand. We even made some small talk about the weather there at the end of the transaction.

After being past due for over a month (because I used a one time use credit card last time for my 5mo promotion), I just renewed for a year for $77 (incl all taxes). Took over an hour, so annoying.

Just renewed my previous 5 month subscription for another 5 months. ~$23 with taxes

I got $101/yr all in after about two min after mentioning cancel. I didn't have the time or desire to haggle for an even better deal. I can live with this!

Thank you!!! I'll take $102.13 for the year. So glad I read the comments.
They won't offer you any discounts but the will honor them.

I just called to cancel, my renewal was $185. I told the guy 'I have to cancel because I can't afford this rate' he offered me the same select service I have for less than $90 for a year including fees
and taxes. I called the number on the renewal notice.

Worked well , just got $87 for all access (incl. taxes fees) for 12 months. Was able to negotiate a second car at that same rate also. (2 x $87). So that puts us @ $7.25 per car per month all in. Make sure you are getting 'all access' as that is what my trial was. They tried to renew me on a 'select plan' but I stayed clear that we wanted all access. Very happy , seems like a fair price for the service. Did get paper invoice for $2 fee, to avoid auto renewal on card, will be back on phone in about 11.5 months to renegotiate again as the renewal fee they mentioned gave me the chills.

Thanks for the info. Just renewed XM Select on two cars with paper invoices at $32.61 for five months per car. Vs the $165 fees in my auto renewal!

90% of the postings here do not tell us what level of service they are getting for the price!

I just got 6 months all access for under $50. I didn't even have to ask but once.

$89 a yr, and also did the internet at a cost of total with taxes/fee's $127.85 for BOTH! I can live with that.

They wouldn't offer me under $100 for a year renewal, but I got 6 months All Access for $53 (incl tax). Ask for an invoice so they won't have your credit card to automatically recharge - they include it in your price anyway.

said I was going to cancel, and wanted the $77.00 a year deal to stay, they offered $89.00 taxes for the Sirius Select plan, which I renewed...why do I have to do the 'dance' every year?

I just got 1 yr of Mostly Music for $96.75 including royalty fees and Invoice fee. Hard negotiaiting, threatened cancellation and had to ask for a manager, so the CSR finally agreed to the reduced amount.

I admit, I was skeptical about this and was logged in to my acct. ready to pay the almost $150 for a year of 'Mostly Music'. The CSR answered and all I said was 'my bill keeps going up and I'm just not gonna do this anymore', I didn't even get a chance to threaten to cancel. He immediately offered me 50% off and upgraded me to the Sirius Select package......12 mos. $84.45......5 minute phone call, and no haggling. Thanks...!

Back