How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Called today 7/8 and got all access, 12 months, for $119 compared to the $230 that my bill had quoted.

I tried this and they offered me no deal and said I owed them a 7 dollar overage fee to cancel my account

Have to say the 866-635-2349 number and sales person was very accommodating. I received the $89 a year price which is much more affordable to me. Appreciate it SiriusXM

Forgot to cancel and they charged $90. Called them up and said I wanted the 5 months for $20 (same as I had before). They said no problem and refunded the difference without any hassle at all.

SiriusXM has a honor not offer policy. This means that unless your call generates a specific promotion (based on the phone number you call) they cannot proactively offer a promotion. However, if you advise the agent that you are aware of a specific promotion, they will do their best to match it to the available promotion codes and therefore honoring the offer.

My new car trial expired today, I called and was able to get All Access for $119.99 for a year....not bad.

My last promo at $50.59 for 6 months was ending. 1st two reps - including a supervisor said they could do nothing comparable, except to offer me 'music only' service at $10/month. I told them to cancel. Agent handling the cancellation offered me $100.13 for a full year of all-included service, including tax, fees, etc. That's actually LESS than the $59.50 I'd been paying for six months. I guess the trick is to be serious about cancelling.

Was on a $25/5 month promo ($24.99 $3.12 royalty fee for Sirius Select). Renewal comes up next week. I called got the initial offer, mentioned the promo, was put on hold for a minute, and they came back and offered me $25/6 months for Sirius Select. This is the fifth time I've renewed the five month promo, so they don't seem to be phased by that. In the past I've had to say I'd like to cancel, that wasn't necessary today.

Great video and step by step instructions. To the person who said 'we are scamming XM'.....you're the customers who pay full price that XM relies on to not ask for a discount! Same in every industry....as my Momma used to say...' If you don't ask...you don't get!!
Just remember what's the WORST a rep can say....NO...well if you keep that in your head when calling....the only direction the call can go is up to YES!
It's your money...just call and manage your spending to fit YOUR budget...not XM's.
Anyone know of other helpful videos or blogs on getting a better rate on something? Love to hear them!!!

I just called to renew my subscription which was set to be renewed at a price of $110 dollars. Had previously been on the 6 months/$25 plan. Operator said that promotion was no longer running. Told them my car was seldom used and was not worth paying the higher rate for the continued service. Miraculously , they honored the older rate. Right now, the promo is 5 months/$25, but he added in a free month. Hope this helps someone!

This site is the greatest! Thanks to all the great contributors! I just scored on my renewal.
I called to complain about price, my bill was going to attempt auto renew (cc expired tho) at $314 for 2 yrs. They 1st offered me select service (what I had) for $130 for a year. I said too much, she dropped it to $89 for 1 year tax. I then said, 'before I go there, I'm interested in 'All Access' and have a promo code' (found below, search WBSP to find that post) and asked for price, $119/year tax.
Me: 'Well that's tempting, but my car is off lease in less than a year, do you have a 6 month plan?'
CS rep: 'Oh, yes we have a special for $49.99 for 6 months, with tax $54.01.'
HELLO? Clearly the 6 month promotions are the best deal! I took it and am putting a reminder in my Smartphone to call and threaten to cancel in January. See ya all back here about current pricing deals then!!!

Got the $25 deal! Just call customer service at 888-601-6302 and tell them that Sam on the online chat told you that you could get the $25 rate by calling this number and giving his name.

Back