How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I spoke with one of the nicest customer service reps ever. Very happy with my renewal rate.

Just got the 5 months for $25 deal. Total call time was less than 5 minutes. Getting the deal before was such a hassle and would take atleast 15 minutes.

It just worked for me. The rep offered $99/ year but I asked if they were still offering 5 months for $25 plus tax & she said yes. She applied that to my current subscription. very quick & easy!!

I just renewed my trial subscription and took all of 10 minutes with a nice customer service agent. I took the offer for all access for $50 plus taxes and fees for 6 months. Well do the renewal dance in 6 months. She tried to get me to do 12 months for $120. I turned that down. Well see how it goes in 6 months.

I spoke to Jay from the Philippines, he couldn't do anything with the $99/yr pricing, transferred me to Emmanuel who offered me the $99/yr deal BUT once you add in all the taxes it is $132/yr. No go for me, I have been paying about $6.46/mo with a promo. Finally agreed on (taxes incl) $32 for 5 months. I have a hard time justifying paying anymore than $7/mo for service. At least I have it until Feb 2017.

Good work. Just got Sirus /xm to lower rate to $99 but one more call to get my credit card out of their system.

Just got a new car, and called to switch my subscription over to the new vehicle, which came with 4-months free. The $25 promo rate offered to me immediately without my even having to ask for it, which is unusual! With past renewals, you always have to bargain with them to get the best rate, but not this time...!

Just worked for me as well. I renewed two vehicles for for five months at $28.46 each. Also insisted that they send me a paper invoice so the don't auto renew with my credit card in five months. The invoice cost me an additional $2, but the CSR also waived the back fees which were just under a month. Anything higher and I would have cancelled all three!

This worked perfectly! Took 6 minutes total for my entire phone call. I had a free 3 month trial with my new truck and it expires tomorrow. I got a letter in the mail for the $99/12 months. I was going to do it until I googled more deals and found this post! I was offered $15.99 a month first and then I asked about the 2 deals. She said she could do the $99 for the year and I asked again about the $25 for 5 months. She had to check with her manager first and then came back and said she could do it! Thank y'all for the help :) The total was $30.38 after taxes.

Yup it worked!!! Just did it. I said ALL MY FRIENDS activated at this price and I also saw it everywhere on the Internet as well. Boom it worked at the 866-635-2349 number !

Just called 866-635-2349 for deal of 5 months for $24.95. The first rep couldn't give it to me so he transferred me.Second rep tried to do a year for $99. Told her I have a lease and wont have the truck for another year. She gave me the 5 months for $24.95. with taxes and fees the total came to $28.46. Hold out for the best deal!!! or hang up and try a different number. Also don't let them auto pay you. Ask for an invoice to be mailed to you so you can pay by check.

It worked! I just upgraded to All Access for 6 months for $58.67 (includes taxes and fees with no push back.

After receiving the $99 deal I called a couple weeks later and said that it was still more than I could afford to pay and eventually off at 5 months for 25 and I asked if they could do 6. She asked if I had cuz I told her I was looking it up and I guess I took too long because she eventually told me I didn't have to find the code and said okay 6 months for 25

Used the 866-635-2349 number and got the $99/yr. Total time it took including the hold was 7 minutes.

I asked for the $25 for 5 months right away. The rep stated that they don't offer that deal anymore and since I was on a promotional rate for my last subscription he couldn't do that. He then said he could offer me $99 for 12 months and I told him that is still too expensive. After he gave a few minute speech I then said well if you can't do anything better than that I'll have to cancel, but if you can get me the $25 for 5 months I'd be happy to continue my subscription. After that he put me on hold for a few minutes to talk with a supervisor and he came back to tell me they could do the $25 for 5 months deal. If you can stay firm on the price and can handle being on the phone with them for about 10 minutes you'll get the deal.

Don't let your service lapse past the expiration date. I called them a couple days after the fact and they said they would have to charge $5 & change per day when I tried to cancel. It's unfortunate they play this money game with every subscriber. I actually did cancel and they were relentless trying to get me to resubscribe. I'm done.

Just called 888-601-6302 and got 6 months for 25 (28.46 total). Told them the renewal was too much and they offered the $99 for a year, but said unless I get the same 6 for 25 I would cancel. Agent put me on hold and came back after a minute saying he would honor the deal. Been doing this for years. Stick to your guns and you will get 6 for 25. Worse case cancel and they will send the offer in the mail.

Back