How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Called today 9/1 since my service expires tomorrow. I asked for $24.99 6 months for Select and they said ok. But I also wanted streaming and best deal they could give me on All Access was $49.99 6 months. Zero discount on Mostly Music w/ streaming.

This did not work for me. The best they offered was about $160/year. I'm going to try back another time!

Just got two cars renewed for one year at the $89 rate plus tax/fees. Didn't want to be calling every six months.

I just called as my subscription is to renew Sept 22 for 4 radios plus an Internet radio. The renewal notice they sent me added up to $755 for the year eek!!! I dialed cancelation and told them I can't afford it plus I'm paying 16 a monto for Google play... they ended up renewing my xm premium service for 155 including tax for 1 yr service (renewal form said 239 plus tax) and other 3 radios for 6 months for 32 each including tax. They gave us 2 free Internet radio passwords cause I complained bout my hubby always booting me off when I was at home listening and he was at his office computer. I am happy! So glad I Googled this!!!!! I'm in bc and have been a customer for about 15yrs

Just made an All Access deal for 6 months for $50 - actually $56.56 including the taxes, after declining the $120/year they offered. This was after haggling down to $25/ 5 months for a Select Plan, but then I remembered I wanted to try internet access. They are easy to work with, but you have to know what to ask for, so much thanks Spoofee :)

Just called and asked to cancel, as the yearly renewal was $233.85. The guy I spoke with took it down $99/year! Very happy.

just got the select package for $24.99 tax ($30.44 total) for 6 months. Averages about $5.07 per month so a comparable deal to the $25/5 month deal but with an almost free ( $.07 total) additional month. ask for frank.

These people hung up on me 2 times. This is after they tried to auto renew me via my bill without my permission. YOU HAVE TO ASK CANCEL the whole dang thing before they offer up the reasonable rates. The customer care person Amanda wouldn't budge and insisted there was no better deal - so I said ok I'm done. These folks like directv and Sirius are subscription based so less subs = less stock price. thats worse than losing a sub. Bottom line is I went from $111 for 6 months to $99 for 12 months. plus taxes it ended was $124. I have the better package with sports and news etc. so i saved about $100 by spending an hour on calls with them .

Called 9/2/16 they offered me full price at first said any deals than said he had a 12 months $120 All Access or $89 12 months Select.

Been doing this for a few years now, past year I have been on the $25/6 month promotion. I called today to cancel service due to high cost. Rep offered $99/yr Select, I stated it was still too much. They immediately asked if I would continue service with the $25/6 month plan, I agreed. Read off the standard terms and I was off the phone in less than 10 minutes.

Thank you for this post! I had just renewed a few minutes ago at $109 for 6 months (Select Plan). Then I saw this website. So I called the number above & said that I needed to cancel, because I'm not in my car enough to justify it. She then offered the $99 for a year (which was my goal) & I accepted. Happy!!

Just got a 6month for $25 deal. Asked to cancel and was offered 1year for $99, 6 months for $49 or 5 months for $25. I held out for the 6 months for $25 and after 25 minutes on the phone, got the deal. You just have to keep saying you will just cancel and they will give it to you!

Just got the $99 deal. $120 for all access but opted for the $99 select. Thank you for the help...I had to tell him I would stick around for the $99 and he was trying to hold firm on the $120...two min later he came back and offered the $99 since 'I already knew about the deal.'

Every year the same dance. It is ridiculous. Why don't they just have one price without any 'promotions', say $45 and $90 for 6 and 12 months, and save everybody the hassle and CR resources.

Totally worked! Thank you so much. Almost paid $136 for 6 months until I found this website. Paid $99 for a year. That's about 1/3 the price. THANK YOU!

I negotiated 12 months 2 vehicles select package $100 each vehicle including fees and taxes. So I'm $200 for the whole year which is $8.34/month for each car. I think that is fair and reasonable.

I just called and got the All Access subscription for $50/6 months after saying I would cancel. I tried to get it at $100/12 months, but they did not budge and said that was $120/year. So they offered the $50/6 months, which I've been on for the past 6 months. I've had Sirius for 3 years and have never paid full price :-) !

I have a lifetime that I paid for but my daughter has the yearly, called and they said ' no specials' I googled and your page came up and her bill went from $215.26 miraculously to $135.68 that includes all fees and taxes - Thanks love saving money 👍

For Canadian subscribers, you can get the 6 month deal for Select @ CAD$ 38.12 (with tax)

Back