How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just called and asked for the 6 month plan for XM Select. Put on hold for 30 seconds so he could 'find' a coupon code. Came back with a price of $24.99. I accepted and was done in 5 minutes. Have been with XM Radio since 2011 so this was a renewal. I never give them a credit card number and always ask for a paper bill.

I called the day before my service expired. The key is to mark down the expirations date in your smart phone with a reminder set for the day before expiration.

Ok, I just called and got the select package for $99 for a year, $117 with taxes. I should have done that long ago. Upgraded to select pkg and saved almost $100 for a year.

I'm about to try and renew both radios which they want a total of $491 (one is all access and one is select) for a year. No way I will pay that, will report back what ends up happening!

Took me 11 minutes to renew at $112/year for 2 cars vs. $218.55 that I was invoiced. It's a pain to have to play the game every year, but it is worth the savings.

called the above number - told them I need to cancel because renewal price is too high unless they can provide another offer. Rep said she had a $99 select or $119.75 all access for 1 year plus taxes. Took all access (NFL!) and total came to $136.23.. on phone for 2 minutes 35 seconds. Set for another 12 months when we will rinse and repeat! Thx all for the info.... works every year!

Just called number above. Said before I cancel, wanted another 6 month 24.99 deal. They gave it to me no problem. I've done this for years...

Just got All Access for $50 (plus, taxes & fees) for 6 months, which is about what I paid for 6 months for Select internet radio. Marked it in my calendar for next February. Renewal is quarterly at about same as what I am paying for the next 6 months, so will go through the cancellation dance again next year.

Just got the $119 deal, 8 minutes on hold for the call then talked to csr and gave my info. Off the phone 17 minutes later. With taxes came to $153 for all access. Thanks everyone!

I was able to get 6 months of All-Access for $61.14. I called while still on my 6 month trial from my new car. I'll try for a better deal in Feb when it's up for renewal.

I work there and you guys don't have to be rude about getting this deals we can always give you what you want but don't be an asshole about it...when I get calls and I get treat it like **** I cancel your services and that's it ..be nice or if I get your call I will definitely cancel your ****

My renewal was going to be $218.55 w/ all the fees. I called and said I wanted to cancel when term ended. They gave me $99 deal ( 13.76 for US royalty fees) and then credited me for the time I had left on my current term, so total charged for the day was $86.45 for the next year.

Just renewed with 5 months/$24.99 and only took 11 mins on the phone at the number above. Must decline all the offers until you get this one but works like a charm!

Same as everyone else - went from $218.55 to $99 - just mentioned I didn't want to spend that much money and wanted the $99 deal.

Just finished my deal -here were the offers:
3 months $54.64-- said no
sirius select 12 month 99-- said no
6 months $47 -- said no
5 months for $25-- yes.
Sadly with podcasts and other services, anything over $6/$7 isn't a value anymore

Just renewed my for XM for 6 months. First offer was $111 for 6 months. Second offer was $99 for 1 year. Third offer was $29.98 for 6 months. The call lasted maybe 5 minuets.

I let my sub expire for 1 day having never received a good offer when I called to stop the auto renewal. Never received a decent email or snail mail offer either. So today I called and basically said my work mate got a $99 XM select plan for one year and asked why I was never offered that plan. I sheepishly asked if that was still available. Turns out it is available and I committed to another year. Sure beats the $218 renewal they wanted. I also asked to have the activation fee waived--which they did. I am now a happy camper. Thanks to all you guys who posted the deals.

Received an offer in the mail. I called to use the 5 months for $25 and was told it was not available for me. Called back at the number listed here, and was able to get the offer. Short call too. First lady was so rude. Second guy was so nice.

I called the phone number listed above (1-888-601-6302) rather than the normal 1-866-635-5027. I wondered what the difference was. By dialing the 888 number, you immediately get connected to a representative without going through phone option prompts.I told the CSR that I had wanted to cancel. He offered me 1 year for $99. I said no and told him that I had seen on the Internet that some people are offered a plan for 5 months/$25 and that if he didn't offer me that option that I would cancel. He agreed to the 5 month/$25 offer and I was good to go! If you're hesitant to call in like this (I initially was), I advise you to watch the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCeeA8xFo0U. I did and it gave me more confidence in dealing with the CSR.

Back