How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Yes you can do this and get a year subscription for around $100-yes threaten to cancel. Did you also know you are calling the philipines?
Sirius outsources their employees and passing the cost onto us.
Good Luck trying to understand these reps.

It took 12 minutes of listening to a very bad English speaking agent, but I finally go 24.99 for 6 months. They tried several times to add fee's, etc. But, each time they did, I said no and to cancel my service. And each time they waived the fee's. They also pressed hard for a credit or debit card number. I refused and demanded paper billing by US mail. They finally agreed to all of my terms. Six months for 24.99 plus tax.

Why would anyone settle for $99 a year when $25 for 5 months is available? Just put in on your calendar to call them every 5 months and renew for 25. That's $60 per year.
If you're doing it right, the call only takes about 5 minutes.
I just explain that I only listen occasionally and only to a couple channels, so if they can't do the $25 deal I'm out.

THE LISTEN TO A COUPE OF CHANNELS AND ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK WORKED 100% I JUST SAID I WANTED TO CANCEL AND SHE OFFERED ME THIS FROM THE GET GO!!!!

PERFECT ADVICE

I just renewed at $99 a year after telling them I was going to cancel. $25 for 5 months is a better deal....but it's not worth the hassle of listening to them explain the terms over and over again in broken English every 5 months! What a scam!

I am paying $219 and just found out I'm getting majorly ripped off. I will definitely be calling them. Thanks for the tips!

Is there any way to add online listening to this package? Can you use the App with this package?

I went online and got this offer. My radio was inactive though. I went to special offers on the acct the radio was previously listed & it gave me both the options listed above. Of course I took the $25 for 5 months. Total came to $28 and change.

My 3 Month Trial was running out in 3 weeks. I got All Access for $119.88 ( $136.54 with fees and taxes). This worked like a charm!!!

Did not pay the $410 asked in their billing, got $177 for same plan same time by calmly asking for it.

Just completed renewal for 12 months at $126.30 ($99 plus royalties, etc). I'm sure I could have gotten the 5 months/$25, but just not worth the hassle. My auto-renew was $115.61 for 6 months which I was not going to pay.
My first time on this site... thanks for the info!

I just called and immediately got offered 25.00 for 6 months when I said I needed to cancel. We have 2 radios so it's 50.00 for 6 months. After they applied some credits I got 6 months for 19.00 for both radios total!

I was paying $17.08 per month for the Mostly Music package for my wife's car plus the SIRIUSXM internet app. I called to cancel and they offered me 6 months of all access for $41.57. So they billed my credit card and I told them to remove my credit card from my account and send me a invoice when it renews. Couldn't hardly understand a word he said but he was very helpful. When it comes up for renewal in 6 months, I'll call them back and see if I can get the same price again.

i too had my credit card removed and asked to be billed, however, on July 11th my credit card was billed again for $109.28 They said they removed it but never did. Very shady!

They kept my credit card and few months lated charged me almost $200. I called and asked to cancel and they said they did. Month later my credit card still was not credited. It took me 2 months to fix it. Now I have a brand new car and free XM for 3 months .............will not renew

They keep mailing and calling me with this deal but I told them that I listen to Apple Music via my phone. It is not worth it to me to keep calling so many months.

Back