How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

i have been a customer for over 7 years,just received a renewal notice for twice the amount I have been paying, at a whopping $273.22. I called the number on the invoice sent to me 3 times, and all 3 times was told they could not give me a better price, which was twice my usual annual subscription!! I went to this site and saw the responses and dialed the suggested number, threatened cancellation and was pleased to get my usual renewal amount of $119 for all access. Why would a supervisor tell me there was nothing he could do..twice, but calling a different number got me complete satisfaction. Bait and switch!! Dishonesty and gouging!!! I still have Sirius but I am VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!

Just called. Took 4 minutes. LOL.
She said: 'Why are you cancelling'?
I said: It's too expensive
She said: Let me look if I can offer you something better. Paused for 10 seconds and said, 'I can offer you $99 for 12 mos. for your select package'
I said: That's too expensive also. Is there any way you can offer me another promotion of $25 for 6 months?
She said: Hold on one moment........Yes, I can offer you that.
I said: Great. sign me up
2 minutes of 'paperwork' and it's a done deal

Called yesterday. Got 5 months for $20. No hassle. 2 minute phone call after account verification

Called to new, was offered 3 different plans for XM select - 1 year for $99 (plus taxes & fees), 6 mos $47.97 , or 5 mos for $25. I took the $25 plan and it was SUPER fast and easy to get it done!

Called 866-635-5020 and eventually got them down to 5 months for $25. Would not extend time for that rate, so took it as is.

THANK YOU! Called this morning (7/22/2016). Got 12 months family select with Internet addon $139 out the door. Exactly 50% off my renewal rate. Family friendly package does costs more for less channels than All access but it's worth it for me and my family.

Just called and said that I was offered 6 months of all access for $30. After 3 other offers from the CSR...including one for 6 months for $50...I asked for a manager because i wanted teh $30 offer honored. Was told the managers were in a meeting and that the $50 was the best they could offer. I expressed frustration and again asked for a manager. After a short time on hold the CSR came back and said teh managers were all not available and what could she do for me. I asked for teh $30 offer for all access. She agreed to it as long as I would pay for the $50 plan and she could credit me $20 after the transaction. Deal was done and I now see on my account the charge of $56 (w/tax)for the 6 months of premium along with a $20 credit back to my credit card. In the end it was 15 minutes of a call.

I just called and got 6 months $28.26 (including taxes). It took about 5 minutes, I just mentioned that I saw a deal online for 5 months for $20.

I called 1-888-601-6302. I told the woman that if I could get the $99 rate for the year again I would have to cancel. She put me on hold for 5 seconds and came back and gave me that rate. It could not have been easier.

Called 1-888-601-6302. Told them my subscription was up for renewal and I'd like to get the same price as last time ($24.99 plus fees for 6 months). CSR said that was a special deal and would I be interested in 1 year for $99. I said no that was still too much. CSR checked with supervisor, agreed to renew as requested. CSR was very pleasant and only took a couple minutes.

Called 855-578-0576. Called twice. No luck the first time....but didn't indicate that I was cancelling, just that I'd like a better rate. The second time I said that I needed to cancel and got my renewal subscription for All Access reduced by 50%. $136.18/yr

I would like to know why I did not get the discount for 50% off which of my payment was 220 and it could have been broken down to 119 for year or get the one for $99 a year I would like to someone respond back to my email are some harrisonkhatana @ yahoo.com

6min.50 sec $25.00 taxes for 5 months. Said cancel when asked what the call was about. No argument, she got right to the $25.00 plan

Worked Perfectly. Told the CSR I wanted to cancel because they were too expensive. He immediately offered me the $99 renewal for 12 months. Was as able to renew/prorate my second car for the same $99 a year rate. Thanks for the lead on this.

$25 for 6 months on each of my two radios. Ridiculous that they can't just offer that right off the bat instead of dicking around and forcing us to threaten them with canceling service. Phone call was a total of 14 minutes, including the script reading for each radio and the verification of CC charges. Total bill was $54.98 for both with taxes and fees. I'm good with that. I'll be back here in 6 months to see what the next 'promotion' is!

Rec'd call from Sirius, time to renew for 2 Sirius Select Radios for $375.00. I followed the video mentioned above and walked away with a 5 month promo for $52.84!!! I have more time than money, so I have no problem calling them again in December. Thanks for the great info!!!!!

My bill was $122 and some change for 6 months. I called and said I wanted to cancel - she was processing asked why. Then quoted me $99/ year I declined and then offered me $48/6 months I declined again..finally she was able to 'offer' me the $25/ 5 months. A total of 15 minutes on the phone.

I have 2 vehicles with Sirius radios on the same account. I've had Sirius for 3 years. Getting ready to automatically renew. Called and told them I would cancel if I didn't get the same deal that I've had for the 3 years, $25 per vehicle for 6-months. After the agent read the current subscription 'deal', $99 for 1 yr, I said NO and asked for the same deal that I have. He put me on Hold, talked to a Super, and gave me the $25 for 6-months per vehicle deal.

Back