How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

just called and they basically said the same thing. We have 2 radios: one is getting charged every 6 months for about $31 per 6 months. the second they wanted to do an auto renewal at $227 per year!! I tried to handle online but was told there were no discounts available. I called and said I would do $100 per year but I wanted to upgrade from Select to All-Access. First CSR I got turned out to be helpful and after much waiting on hold got what we asked for! Not as good as the guy who got it for $25 for 6 months but I'm satisfied

Just called and was easily offered 1 yr Select for $99 taxes/fees on each of my 2 radios. When I pushed for waiving of the taxes/fees they offered me an additional $20 credit which I took so I ended up paying ~$110/ea for 1 year. Not bad!

I just got off the phone with them. I called the number listed above. (888-601-6302) I was not transferred and the call only took a few short minutes. The rep was super friendly and offered me the 1 year for $99 immediately after I said i wasn't paying $200 , due to multiple accounts. He also discounted the NavTraffic to $42.

Just a heads up to folks. I head a $25/6month expired and they switched be to a monthly renewal plan at $18/month! My bad for not tracking the date more closely. XM/Sirius said they don't send out reminder emails. I called today and asked for the same $25/6month rate. Took some hoops but I eventually got the same promo rate.

I just renewed my SiriusXM 'Select Plan' for $25 for 6 months. Rep offered me two other plans before conceding to this one.

It WORKS! My bill for renewal went from $216.55 for 12 months to $105.020 for 12 months! I saved a little over half the cost. Thanks for posting the way. It took less than 10 minutes and all I said, was the renewal rate was out of my budget and just like that it was dropped!

OMG!! This does work! I watched the video link above and used the same script from the video.

My bill would have been $218.55 for the year of Select. For 5 months, my whole bill is $11.98 (due to early 'renewal' I had credit due me). I will receive another notice in the mail in November and call Sirius again before my contract auto-renews.

Thank you so much for the advice!!!

I got 6 months for $25, but kind of had to insist that's what I wanted. He started with the music only package for $10.99 per month, same as on line price. Too high. Then $99 per year for the Select package. Nope, too high. Said I wanted 6 months for $25. Came back with 6 months for $29.94 plus fees, same as my 6 month introductory offer. Nope, I want 6 months for $25. Then he found I could get 6 months for $25, just as I wanted. Had to be firm, but nice to him. Took 18 minutes...

They people are like used car salesman. Just tell them everything is too expensive until they get to 5 months for $25. 15 minutes to get this done.

I got 6 months for $25.00 Tax today. I bought a used Lincoln MKS, and it came with a 3 month trial, and it expires next week. They've been calling me for the past 2 weeks, and I have not answered them. I figured that I would answer them today, and when I was offered 1 year for $164, I said NO. I told them that it's all over the internet that you can get 6 months of all access for $25, and he said 'hold on', He came back 10 seconds later and said OK !!! I am also paying by check, not credit card, so that they cannot renew it at the regular price in 6 months.

worked for me - called (888-601-6302) - took 5 or 10 minutes - Anna asked me to read the details from my offer letter. I told her $25 for 6 months (letter said $29.94 for 6 months).

3rd time doing this since trial ran out, $25 Taxes for 6 Months for Select package, told them ready to cancel and to remove my Credit Card Info before 6 month trial expires, Rep was great, took under 10 minutes and I am good to go for another 6 months for under $50 when minor credits were applied...Sweet !!!

It was my intention to call and cancel my service today after receiving my $200 renewal fee letter in the mail. I pay for 125 channels but a few of those are my favorites. Hard to justify that kind of money for audio entertainment.

Told the CSR why I was canceling and he put me on a brief hold. Came back with the $99/yr. option (same subscription). Amazing. However, I was ready to cut my ties with XM radio anyway and told him 'No Thanks'. He said to hold again and then came back with a $25 discount for my 'many years as a good customer' (which was only 3). At $75, he hooked me.

I wasn't sure these reviews here were truthful but...they are. If you go in planning to cancel, you might just be surprised. Good luck.

I jst keep calling them evefy three months and telling them i got a new car its free and free is the best

Was scheduled for renewal at $218. Just called 888-601-6302 and told them I couldn't afford that rate. Was then offered $99 plus tax and fees. Took the deal. Glad I called.

just did the dance again this year. So ridiculous to go through this, but finally agreed on $25 for 6 mo. and will call back again in Jan to do the dance again. Worth the call. I cannot see paying over $200 (my invoiced $) for radio that is supposed to be commercial free yet some stations have commercials..and the traffic is not even as up to date as google maps and Waze which are free! Anyway, worth the 10 min call.

I actually really wanted to cancel because my kids always want to listen to terrestrial radio. I called to ask when/what my renewal was. They said $199 taxes. I said no thanks, cancel. Here is what they offered:
1) $99 for 12 months, no thanks!
2) $47 for 6 months, no thanks!
3) $25 for 5 months, OK

I'll call back in 5 months and repeat

I just called 888-601-6302 and told him I wanted to renew at my last rate ( $25 for 6 months ) with tax and fees it came to $31.80. He did try the year for $99 but 6 months at $30 works better for me. I also ask them to bill me so they do not have any credit card info so they can't auto bill me for the next round.. This was the easiest it has ever been. Usually they try hard to beat you into a higher plan but this time no hassle.

I was invoiced $145 for 6 months All Access renewal, after initially getting an offer of 6 months for $60 which included fees and taxes.

Called and here were my offers:
1) Select $100 fees and taxes for 12 months
2) Select $30 fees and taxes for 6 months
3) Select $25 fees and taxes for 5 months
4) All Access $120 fees and taxes for 12 months
5) All Access $50 fees and taxes for 6 months (Accepted)
6) All Access not offered for 5 months

I'll call back in 6 months and try to repeat

Back