How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I was supposed to call today to get the deal because it was the end of my 5 months. Is there any way I can still get the deal tomorrow?

Just got my bill in the mail for $138.61 for 6 months. Called to cancel and ended up getting a year - 12 months for total of $119.23. Thanks for the tips!

Works like a charm, my account didn't get charged, called em. Quoted at full price, called right back explaining the 'deal' I'd been offered in the previous convo..... $99/year... Nailed it

Got my 1 year renewal for $214. Called to cancel and was offered $99 tax & fees which comes to $127.04 total for 1 year Sirius Select.

I had to cal l twice to get the $120 All Access. The first call, they wouldn't budge, even when I threatened to cancel. I told them i'd decide whether or not id cancel and call back. I called back immediately and got a different rep, she gave me the $120 All Access for a year within a minute..

Rep said I would be charged $236 for renewal. i said Uh No, cancel the renewal, she didn't even ask why or offer.

It's like buying most anything. It's all negotiable. I have used this method for a few years. As for Sirius XM I can kinda take it or leave it. My children like Kids Place Live, so I kept my subscription, but only as the reduced price. Now, my children have pretty much outgrown the children's stations and prefer Rock over Absolutely Mindy. When I say I'm going to cancel because $216 is too d-mn expensive I mean it.

Just got All Access for $120.00. My bill that arrived in the mail today said $273.22. I took the 'I love Sirius, but I'm out of work, and have a family to support' approach. It worked like a charm. I mentioned that I would be willing to drop Stern, but this was her very first offer. Be nice, and sound sincere. 3 minute phone call!

I called and didn't even have to threaten to cancel and got a year for $99. It was a done deal in 6 minutes! Score!

Called to renew, All Access for 6 months for 56.78 including fees and taxes, all you gotta do is ask if they got a better deal, they tried to offer me 120 tax and fees for a year... told them... 'um, isn't that more pricey?', they are banking on the fact that you forget to cancel on renewal date, so set a calendar reminder!

spent 15 min on the phone.got 6 months for 24.99 plus fees. just kept saying not interested until I got the promo rate. I was not demanding but very polite until CSR offered the deal I wanted.

Was dreading having to argue with a retention agent. But the whole call was surprisingly pleasant. Total call was 5 mins 50 secs. Renewed at $99/year taxes.

I let my subscription end about a month ago. Called today to restart subscription. First rep told me each radio has its own offer and wouldn't give me any discounted offers at all. I hung up and called right back. Second rep gave me $25 for 6 months, no problems. No activation fee. With tax awas about $28. I don't know why it depends on the rep, very inconsistent.

24.99 for 6 months - used a temp credit card bank of america offers so it won't renew at the ridiculous rates they publish. 23 min well spent, nice CSR too.

Back