How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just renewed two radios for 5 months for 28.46. I was happy with that. Why don't they just drop their prices so that we don't have to go through this all the time!

Got All Access for $149.62 including fees and taxes, for one year. That is a more than 50% discount! I first asked for the $99 deal, but told them I really need streaming, so after about 5 minutes, this really nice lady offered me the deal I got! Took me about 18 minutes to complete and get the deal. Now I got the service in one of my cars and the streaming for my second car (and because I have T-Mobile I can stream for free!). Thanks for the post, Emma!

Just got $99.00 deal. $119 with taxes & fees. Got everything except online. It was going to be $145 for online, but I don't use that anyway. Took 15 minutes to get done.

They tried telling me i could not get a deal unless elailed or mailed a promo. No thanks

Great info! I called the number above and did not have to threaten to cancel. I had a 6 months promo, all access, that was to end in the next few weeks. I called about the $99/year offer and they mentioned it is only for the basic plan. I stated I have an office job and internet streaming is an option I must have to keep XM service. They were able to offer an all access plan for $133.11 including F/T for one year. Credit card had to be charged today but for the rate of $133 for one year of all access that was a great deal that I jumped on. Thanks again for the info!

I got $99/yr ($8.25/mo) minus credit for remaining days of service (@ $14.04/mo). I wonder if I can do the same next year?

I received my renewal last week and it was for All Access and the bill for both of our cars was $546!!! I called and the rep was not going to budge on that price and I told her I have read that people were getting the same package for $149. NO budge. When I said that was far too expensive for our family and that I would need to cancel she offered me the All Access for 122.22 including taxes. Cheaper than what I was asking for!! Less than 10 minutes and saved a ton of $$

Just renewed 2 vehicles for $ 65.00 for 6 mos. Spoke with very helpful young man . No problems. Call took all of about 10 minutes. Hope the next renewal goes as smoothly in 6 mos. from now.

Same as most everybody else. Started way too high and ended up with Select at $25 for 5 mo (about $28 with tax). Took only 8 minutes including the 3 minute wait. At the end of call the friendly CSR even reminded me to be sure to call the day before new expiration to go thru this process again.

they initially tried to charge me 54.99 for 6mo, negotiated to 25.00 for 6mo!!!--6/6/16 to 12/6/16.

was one day late on renewing and they still helped me out. $99/year for each of two radios- I'm ok with that didn't push for more.

after royalties and taxes, got $85.04 on 2 cars for 5 months (1st car), 6 months (2nd car) with internet streaming. no idea why this has to be so complicated. they also waived ~$8 charged at higher rate (I waited a week to call).

Initially offered $99/yr for select, negotiated to $25/6 mo for select. 6/16 - 12/16

Same thing as the guest below, all you need to do is get someone on the phone

Back