How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

1-888-601-6302

Might have spent 7 minutes total on the phone. Car and internet access. Got it cut 45% without any haggling whatsoever, which was good enough for me.

Was given the All Access discounted rate of $146/yr instead of $273/yr when I told the rep I could not afford the rate I was going to be charged for renewal. No fight needed.

I am not even an existing customer, but once I saw this deal I just called the number and asked him for the 5 month for $25 deal, he told me the deal is for 6 months for $30, and he gave me 2 months for free. So 8 months for $30, great deal! Thanks for posting!

Like other previous postings I did the following:
I called 888-601-6302 and told them I needed to cancel because $18.21 a month was too expensive for radio. The man I spoke to was very polite and said if that was the reason I was cancelling that he could offer me the promotion of $99 for a year. I accepted. Entire call took about 10 minutes. Note: I also said I wanted paper invoice only and they said OK. This is to avoid auto renewal in one year at a presumably higher fee. I made a note to myself to do the same thing next year at this time.

I also called 888-601-6302 and without too much trouble got $136 for 12 months ALL Access. I tried the phone # on their website a few weeks ago and they would not budge from a $273 renewal.

This just now worked for me. A couple of months ago, my credit card was charged $253.07 (for annual renewal for one car) AND $34.14 (for three months of service on second car). [So, the second car was essentially being charged $136 per year, making it $389 per year for both cars.] Just now, I called the number you provided and said I wanted to cancel both service to both cars as it was too expensive. They immediately said they would give me the $99 deal for each of my two cars. So, in the end, I was credited $93.27 back to my credit card, and am now fully paid at the $99 per car rate until May 2017. So, a total savings to me of nearly $200! Thank you.

I just called them and asked if they could do the 6months for $25. They put me on hold for a few seconds and said yes.

Thank you. Just got the $99 rate with tax. I hate doing this every year, but worth the savings!

Just accepted $30.45 for 5 month Select (including taxes and fees). Total call time 10 min.

I just called for the 6 months for 25.00 and was told that it didn't exist!!! (Robin) She was almost rude!! Anyone have a suggestion?

Very polite attendant. Took about 10 minutes on the phone including a small hold to check on the rate but I got 6 months for $25 which was $28.15 with taxes. This is the same plan I had for the past 6 months.

Well we just started at $277 all access for the year. I said I saw it online for $99. She said how about $120? I said I need to cancel its just too much. She said hold on and came back with $99 plus tax all access for the year. It felt like I was negotiating for a watch on the beach in Mexico. Thank goodness for this site! Total time $24 min.

I called and the CSR I had was so polite, I explained that I just didn't really want to pay $99 for 6 months because I don't listen to all those channels and plus I'm not in my Jeep that much anyway and he just laughed and at first said what if I do $99 for a year and I said NO THANKS and he said we have a promotional going on for $25 for 6 month and I said I'm IN....LOL. They are great over at Sirius.

Seriously!! I called yesterday because they want $436 for 2 cars for one year..not even premium packages!! I told her it was too much and she said she 'respect my decision' if I disconnect!! I was shocked they wouldn't lower my rate!! I have to call again

Ditto.... 15 mins on phone.... asked for $99 all-access..... on hold for 2 minutes then said she could only offer $99 plus taxes ($116) for the 'Select' plan..... was in a hurry to get off phone so took the offer. Beats paying the $231 bill I received! :)

Just called to cancel/renew and got offered the $99 year and held out. She offered me the 5 months for $25 for a toltal of $26.24. Very polite female helped me within 10 minutes.

Just called to cancel because of the renewal rate I received. They just offered me the $99 for one year.

Back