How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Lol! This isn't a 'deal' or 'coupon code' or because you haggle... I work for sxm and this thread just proves how gullible you all are. This is why we place you on hold lol to laugh at you

If you are an active subscriber and have rec'd a discounted rate in the past, then they said you cannot receive any discounts. They are currently billing me for $60.60 every 3 months. Why is it so inconsistent on pricing? What can I do?

Just called and got 'all access' for $49 for 6 months. S/w Micheal, very nice and had to check on the 'promotion' after offering me $119 for the year. After taxes and fees total for 6 months came to $60. Has anyone received a better rate for the 'all access'?

Just called and was offered all access for $120. Just retired and was offered deal and invoice.

I just called - told them that my subscription was expiring today and asked if they had any promotions going on. Right away they offered me $99 for one year and I accepted. I was on the phone for about 5 minutes and the rep was very nice and professional.

Just called. First time they could not do anything because I just had a promotional rate. Called back got all access for 6 months at 60 Remember to negotiate before your subscription expires!

I'm up for renewal. I have never paid full price. When I called, they offered a year for $99 but I asked for 6 months at $25 because I couldn't swing the $99 right now. They did it!

Just got a 6 months for $25 $29 including taxes and fees. Threatened to cancel and they said they would honor that deal

First guy was a real a**hat!!
I told the second guy I wanted the deal that I had before, 6/mo for $25, and void all the overdue charges! No problem! I always mention if you don't want me to listen to the radio past the due date, then shut it off on that date. They typically leave it on for a month past the due date then try to hit you with huge charges. I'm not happy with their game.
So if you don't get what you want, ask to speak to a supervisor or tell them to shut your radios off and hang up. Call them back, they will always give you this deal. I have been doing this for 5 years. A real hassle for sure, but I will not pay anything more. Good luck!

BTW- They get real defensive if you mention this website.

One other note- Do not ever give these guys your credit card number!!!
Ask for a bill to be sent to you. They won't offer it, you need to ask. There is a $2 charge, but it is far better than them auto charging your card at a higher rate!

I just received all access for 6 months including fees and taxes $58.94. She also waived my past due fee at the full rate and prorated it.(We never get a bill till it is past due, I hate that) She said being I'm a long time customer they could do this. Did this all on the first call. I told her I wanted to cancel because the rate was too high. I do not give a credit card number, I asked for a bill. She was very pleasant and said no problem.

Oh my goodness! I'm still on an All Access trial period after buying a new car. I'm not sure if I want to go through all this every time my subscription ends. Good thing I haven't fallen in love with it yet. Just in case I decided to keep it, what's the best deal anyone has gotten on XM Select?

I just called and got the same deal: $25 for 6 months of All Access SiriusXM Radio. Thanks Spoofee.com

They are refusing to acknowledge that there ever was/is a promotion of 99 all access and want to only give music channels for that rate.

I just called and asked for any promotions going on since I was up for renewal in July - she gave me a credit for the remaining balance on my subscription and the $25/6 month subscription. I paid a total of $16.14 today. She was very nice and there was nothing negative about the entire transaction. All you have to do is be nice and just ask. :-)

Just tried to renew at the same rate that I've been paying for 4 years ($89/year). Supervisor wouldn't honor it and said there were no promotions. I said to cancel if he couldn't honor the rate, and he said 'no problem, I will cancel'. Unreal - clearly they have no consistency with their reps. I am done with Sirius/XM.

First, Customer Service Rep was very nice. Called to cancel (after already being charged for service) and was asked if it was price related. Explained that it was and CSR asked if $99 for 12mo would work. Explained that my previous cost point was $5-$6/month. CSR was quick to offer $25 for 6 months for XM Select.

Back