How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Call customer service. If you are an existing customer tell them you have a code for 6mo @ $25. It's 'Bvu3l2hw'. If you set yourself a reminder for 6mo out, you can re-use it. Why pay $99 a year when you can get it for $50? (3yr SiriusXM subscriber)

Just called to renew my subscription. Asked for $25/6 month deal and was told I could not have two promotions back-to-back. I told the rep that I would like to cancel, so she transferred me to cancellations. The Cancellation rep said I could have my same All Access plan for a year for $119, but told her that was too much money. She then offered me 6 months for $50 plus taxes for All Access, but I figured that was the same as a year at $119. I asked for the $25 for 6 month Select Plan and was told that was for certain radios, but she offered me $25 for 5 months for a Select Plan. I took it. By the way, I had called earlier and they said there were no deals going on. Thanks to this thread and online coupon info, I discovered the $25/6 mo. deal was an option.

Called. 'No we don't have any offers'... Called back. 'No we don't do any discount codes... but! I can give you All Access for 6 months for $49.99 plus fees and taxes' I only do paper statements now. $2 charge BUT when I used auto pay with my credit card, they charged me $250 for a year!

I see that 'serious-sirius' on eBay has 1Year - ALL CHANNELS for only $57.99. Just google 'Sirius/Xm Satellite Radio 1 Year Subscription OEM'.

Seems like a decent deal, beside 6 Months for $25. Just my $0.02

Renewed my subscription at the above number. Rep was pleasant and almost spoke English. After some holding came back with same offer as last time: 5 mos.Select for $25.
Total bill :$40.44 ( I also get Sirius Traffic for my nav) including taxes,fees.etc. Plus $2 to invoice it. I can't seem to get down to the 6 mos. for $25, but this is OK. I agree with other postees here, a lot of hoops to jump through to get a decent price. But it seems to work for Sirius so they ain't gonna change. Have to go with the flow.

I just tried it 6mo @ $25.....After they tried to offer me all the other expensive plans I told them I had coupon code for 6mo @ $25. This is my 4th time doing this. Good Luck

Worked perfectly again, got the $25 for 5 month offer ($28.08), just need to call again in 5 months to keep this going.

Got 1 yr XM Select for $99, added a 2nd car for $99/ for 1 year as well. on 5/10/2016

I called and got $99/ 1 yr XM Select. Added another car for the same price. Total was less than they wanted to bill me for 1 car.

Just got 6 months for $25 taxes. Had to tell her to cancel my service twice before she found the 'special rate'. I tried to use the promo code but she wanted to know when I received the promo email and who signed it.

Just called to cancel and explained that I was a poor graduate student with a limited income.... no haggling. They offered me 6 months for $25 AND used the month left on my current subscription as a credit... only paid $14.91. Score!

Worked like a charm! The promo code works for the Select plan - couldn't get them to budge on All Access for the same price

Just got off the phone with them, told them I wanted to renew my service but wanted to upgrade from Select to All Access but couldn't afford it. I told them I knew there was a promo for 1/2 off and CSR went to check and agreed to honor it. I was prepared to haggle since I tried the online support which was NO help but this was easy peasy. All together for 1 yr they charged me 136.38 including Taxes and Fees.

Yes just got 5 months for 24.99 or I think around $29 after taxes and such like I usually do. I just tell them since its in my car I may not keep it for a few more months.

Just called as a new customer cancelled last year and they didn't budge an inch on the full price. Used to be able to get deals all the time. They can piss off if they think I'm paying $20/month for radio

got a renewal for $99 for select for 1 year (115 including taxes). after he initially kept saying there was no promos going on and offering me some stupid plan i finally said i'd just cancel. suddenly, amazingly a promo was available. shocker, i know.

After playing the game thanks to the other comments here, I was successfull (10 mins or so) with getting 6 months select plan for $24.99 the royalty fees = total $28 and change.

Back