How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I checked on line (chat) and also called the phone number. Both representatives said 'There are no deals available.' Basically, full fee or nothing. I told them that was too much money and I would have to cancel. They said 'OK.'

Requested and received $99 1-year rate for renewal. Total 1 year rate went from $218.55 to $127.26. That's the $99 rate plus $13.76 fees and taxes. Credit given for unused 28 days remaining. Sensational!

Called CSR told because I was loyal customer $99/YR. I told him that was nice but offer doubles my current subscription and I would like same.
I was told that offer was no longer available. I again reiterated that I was loyal customer. He offered 5 months $25.Their script is to give you the top price and make it look great. You must ask the question' Is that the best offer?' Be persistent .They are fishing if you know.

I had a trial subscription lapse two years ago, and I thought this deal would let me get back into Sirius XM radio at a reasonable price. I told the representative that I wanted 6 months for $25. I was on hold for a little while and then I got it. It took about 10 minutes.

The only catch is that I will need to call in 6 months to renegotiate or I will be auto-renewed at the normal rate. I can live with making a phone call twice a year to save $100 of the regular rate.

Everyone I speak to gets different prices and different deals and everything changes based on the rep you happen to get. Why can't Sirius just follow the Netflix model. I know what I'm going to pay this month and every month indefinitely. Too much work and Sirius is shifty!

Step one was to stop by Bestbuy and purchase a $30 Siriusxm gift card. Step two called the number and told them to cancel (too expensive), quickly got down to 5 Months for 25, total being $28.20 with no invoice fee using the gift card. Now I have my XM for 5 more months and a credit balance on account.

5/8/16. Called, gave me regular rate, tried for better, finally asked for Supervisor. Got $25/6 months. Sweet.

My bill came 219.95. Called in First Lady quoted me 89.95 for a year. I quested why my bill was more than that and was she quoting me6 months. She said no she quoted me 1 year. When I started giving her my credit card information she read back 199.95. I told her that was not what she had told me. She started arguing with me. I ask for her supervision. She hung up on me. I called back and got Tom. Told him she quoted me 89.95 and we had gotten disconnected. He gave me the whole year and all the channels for 89.95.
Hang in there and hold out for 89.95 a year.

Had to complain for auto billing,,,AGAIN!
But they did authorize (6) months for $28.46!
Thanks to everyone for the suggestions!

Called, and said too expensive. Got offered ' all access ' for six months for $56 dollars. Nic deal for all access.

For everybody reporting successful $99/year deals, is that for the SiriusXM All Access plan? When I called and haggled, I was told the $99 is for the music only plan or some such.

Just called, I have all access plan and was paying about 270 with tax and fees , asked to cancel and right away offered me 50% off and credited me thru July 1 since that's my renewal date. New total for next 12 months $96.

Just got the XM Select plan for 5 months for $30.44 including all fees and taxes. I had to first get past the yahoo who said my original bill for $48.39 for 3 months was 'a really good deal' and 'the best they could do.' Once I got transferred to the cancellation folks, they could suddenly do much better.

just got 5 months for $25 plus fees/taxes, $30.45 total good for all four of our radios! SCORE!!!!

Back