How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Been a customer with two radios for several years. Just called and got the $25 for 6 months deal for both vehicles

Just worked for me too! 99.99 for a year with no hassle or argument from the customer service rep. I renewed early by a month so I got a $13 credit so it was only $99 in total! Thanks for the tip!

6 minutes on the phone and got $220 yearly bill lowered to $111 ($99 plus taxes). Just said I wanted cancel due to high cost of renewal. Works for me so I don't have to haggle every 6 months.

10 minutes on the phone, got my sirius package for a total of 119.83 for the year. First representative did nothing to try to stop me from cancelling after 11 years with sirius.

Worked great, got select for $119.39 per yr including taxes and loyalities, uograded from my Mostly Music for about $142 and got more channels, On the phone 5 minutes.. The rep was very pleasant to deal with

Just got off the phone and my bill went from $218.55 to $116.56
Thanks so much for the tip !

Called to renew my subscription. I've gotten the 5 months for $25 special about 6 or 7 times in a row now. They started with the 1 year deal then 6 months. Insisted on the 5 month deal and they agreed. Total time on the phone including hold time was 13 minutes

I've used this number since I started using Sirius XM 2 years ago. Today I was able to get my usual deal of $25 for 5 months.

I called and simply requested the same rate of $50 for 6 months. It was approved without hesitation. I'm sure I could have gotten the $25 for 6 months deal, but I honestly would have felt guilty requesting that knowing that I'm totally fine with paying my current rate.

Took 5 minutes to go from 99 for a year to 45 for 6 months finally down to 25 for 6 months

Took 7 minutes. I called and told her my trial ended on May 1st and I saw there was a promotion online for 6 months at $25.00. She took a second to look it up and said it's still available. Total of 30.45 with tax and fees.

Thank you for the tip! Just saved me $102.85! I just told them I didn't want to cancel but was going to have to because of financial issues. She was then able to generate the 12 month special rate of $115.15 for the year. You do have to pay the whole $115.15 now, but it's worth it.

Thanks for tip....I stated I wasn't satisfy with my service. And I got the 5 month promotion. This department knows how to keep customers happy.

Thanks for this info, after just 9 minuets on yhe phone, and not even threatening to cancel, just asking for a deal, I got Select for $114.24. Had $4 credit,lol. Won't look a gift horse in the mouth!

Spent less than 10 minutes on the phone, went directly to discount, no hassles. $25 for 6 months, plus fees. ($24.99 $3.47 = $28.46)

Just used this--and got my renewal for $120 (less my credit on my account, brought it to $104). Thank you!

Ima try this in a bit, when I called yesterday to sign up for the first time, a YEARS subscription including fees, royalties,etc would cost me $309.....

Back