How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Got the deal! Another six months for $25!!!! May 11, 2016. With fees and taxes $29.19. I visit this website every six months for the current deals out there and then call Sirius w/my sob story about how I can't afford an increase. I think this has worked favorably for me the past three years.

Just called customer service. $25 / 5-month plan was about to end tomorrow. I said the new rate was too high, and was offered $99/yr for Select. Pushed back for something like what I just had for 6-months and was offered $47 for 6-months. Pushed back again and got $25 / 5-months. $28.23 with taxes and fees. 7-minute call total. I've been doing this for 8 years now... At first settling for $89-$99 for a year, lately getting the $25-$30 for 5-6 month deals.

I just got 6 months for $25 plus tax ($28.46). Just have to remember to cancel the auto renewal before the 6 months is up and then negotiate for a special again.

My subscription ended about 3 weeks ago. They sent a letter offering renewal at $89.94 $12.50 service fees/for 6 months. After 4 emails and 3 messages saying my service would be terminated, I called and asked for the 6 months for $24.99 rate and they gave it to me. Why pay more?

Thanks fellas....had a little over a week remaining on my 1year subscription so with that credited out its $25.36 for 5 months....had to heckle the guy a little but it worked n only took like 6 min out of my day

it is may 13, 2016 and I followed your instructions and received a 1 year renewal at $99 tax. Thanks!

Just received the all access package for $50/6 months. Had to call twice as the first guy wanted nothing to with offering anything but full price. Huh!?!

my account is expiring. the letter they sent has $29.94 for 6 month. with fees is $34.10

$30/6 months. when i got my truck it came with a year for free. renewed twice since at the $25/5 and then $30/6. third time called, the dude wouldn't budge and i cancelled. called a little while ago and told them my friend just got $25/6, she gave it to me. no issues.

Just called and said my current membership is expiring and I was thinking of canceling due to the cost, but before I did wanted to hear if there were any promotions. He offered the $99 for 1-year. I said I previously received a promotion of $25 for 6 months and am wondering if that deal is available. He said it's not but if I'm requesting it he could see what he could do, then asked if I was requesting it. I said 'Yes' and he gave me that deal - $28.46 including taxes for 6 month. Call took 5 minutes and 43 seconds on 5/13/16.

Went to the Sirius website and got 5 months for $19.99--didn't have to talk to anyone!

I just called and said, 'I'd like to know about any discounted rates I may qualify for', and the guy was like, 'so you want a lower rate or else you'll cancel?. I was like,'uh... suuuure...'. He gave me the $99/ year rate. Yay!

Back