How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I wasted my time using their chat feature initially and got nowhere. Even told the guy that I've been getting the 5mo/$20 and 6mo/$25 deals repeatedly for several years and wanted it again. still nothing. Finally called in like I usually do and got the All Access for 6 months for $59 which is essentially the 6mo/$25 the $25 for the internet radio account I have tax. Can't beat that. Do yourself a favor and use the phone number on this page. works every time. don't waste your effort on chat cause they are worthless

last contract was $25 tax for 6 mths then they billed credit card for $110 for 6 mths. Currently on call to 888-635-5144 waiting on supervisor for reinstatement of prior contract -she refused and told me to cancel account! Shock- am calling back to see if I can get someone else

Called back and got 'Bill' in Nebraska who agreed to $25 tax for 6 mths. It pays to call back a few times to get the best rate. Some people tell you to just cancel contract.

I just got renewed for $200.00. They had my CC on file and I forgot about it. The thing is I am getting a new car next week and my wife is wanting XM radio also. Any ideas on strategy to call and get a deal?

I had canceled my all access subscription a couple weeks ago, thinking my car would be in storage for a year. Plans changed. I called and was able to get 12 months of all access again for 136.54 including tax, and waiving the reactivation fee. They did charge $2 to send a paper invoice, but figured it was worth the hassle to not get auto charged $275 next year on my credit card. HEY NOW!

Renewal amount received in mail was $273.22. I called and wanted to cancel. Was offered $136.54 for All Access Charge for 1 year.

I just renewed my XM sub but you have to be careful about their packages. I had the all access pk from last year for $105 all in. This year I could only get their select pk for $100.50 Inc tax, fees etc I wanted the NFL ch but they wanted too much money so in affect I've downgraded. $100.50 all in Inc fees tax etc isn't bad but I reckon I should've done better. It's always a song and dance with these folks. BTW I always talk to them on the mainland US not some third world country cos their English can be a challenge. Good luck.

Just renewed for all access 1 year for 119.88. $134.54 after taxes and fees. good deal.

What's the best way to get a decent deal on a new subscription? I plan to purchase either a radio or receiver for my car/house and want a good deal

My XM Select subscription auto-renewed a couple of days ago and they charged me over $170. I called and said that I saw online that everyone else is only paying $99 and the representative immediately said no problem, I didn't even threaten to cancel. With tax, the total was $119 and they are refunding the difference to my credit card. The total time on the phone was less than 8 minutes and I am getting over $50 refunded to my credit card, so definitely worth my time. It was easy and they didn't even hassle me whatsoever.

No problems at all --- 5 months for $24.99 per vehicle. Easily renewed my previous rate. Very pleasant experience.

$136.54 for All Access.

***REMEMBER***

Have them bill you an invoice!!! That way they have no access to your credit card.

paid $125 for a year, subscription just ended a few days ago, the person on the chat says that someone called me prior but i have no numbers from them on my phone, chat said it be $200 for a year now as the promo i got isn't available so told them i will cancel as i'm not paying that. someone will be calling me in the next 24 hrs so i will be trying to get the same i paid.

My XM Select plan was up for renewal once again. I had paid $25 for 6 months previously. I called and was first offered 1 year @ $99 fees/taxes. After turning that down, they offered $45/6 mos. Told them I had a coupon code from RetailMeNot for $25 for 6 months, The representative agreed to that price - no problem. Now I'm good for another 6 months when I'll be calling back to get that deal again.

I called talked to a Mary. At first she offered the 99/year for select. I told her that that was still out of my budget. She came back with the 6 mo for $45.

Agree that the chat is worthless. I told the rep I was interested in resubscribing if she could give me a deal and within 30 seconds her response was 'no, sorry there are no promotions available.' LMAO, way to keep those customers happy!

Just called after they 'renewed' me for $38.72 a quarter. I got $6 credit and 6 months for $30. They'll ask if you want the yearly deal, but stick to what you want, be polite, and you'll probably get what you want.

Just renewed as always going through script and got 6 month $25 with promo code from retailmenot

Back