How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just got off the phone. I said I would have to cancel unless i got the All Access for 119.00 the same I had last year. No problem she said, and it was. She was very nice and helpful. I'm good for another year.

Just called. 4 minutes. My radio was up for renewal All-Access level in 2 days for $292 all in (incl taxes and fees). They immediately offered to extend current deal for $119 per year, all in price with taxes and fees $146.10. I took it. Feels like a fair deal, and zero hassle.

Told them I had to cancel my yearly 'Mostly Music' package at $131.88 ($152.21 with fees/taxes) because it was too expensive. Told her I could only afford the $25/5 months ($28.46 with fees/taxes) that everyone is getting. Got transferred to her supervisor, then was placed on hold a couple of times, while I folded laundry and ended up with what I wanted. Will get a check from them owing me the 9 months left on my previous deal and upgraded to 'Select'. Why didn't I do this sooner!

Just got my renewal statement...$273.22 for a year of all access. Called Sirius and the first person I spoke with in listener care didn't seem to be able to offer much besides a lower subscription level (select) at a still pretty high price. So I said no problem, let's just cancel. She then transferred me to a different listener care rep that within 10 seconds offered me the 12 months/$120 price for all-access. Which seems pretty reasonable to me so I took it..

Hi All
Just got 6 months of XM Select for $27.33. My 5 mo deal was expiring. No haggle. Offer was put out as soon as I stated that I wanted to cancel.

subscribing after 1 year trial. first they offered me 19.99/month for all access. then 199.99 for year. I said no and that I need a better deal or I will not renew. Was placed on hold for several minutes and the rep came back with 136.54/year all fees and taxes included for the all access plan - that seemed fair. I signed up

Called the number on my bill and they were not willing to work with me. But when I called the number on this site - 1-888-601-6302 I got a much lower rate.

I cancelled, and was then referred to another customer service member. He immediately offered to renew me at my previous rate, which was $99 for Sirius Select, plus $13.76 and $7.16 for taxes and nuisance fees. Total was $119.92.

Called an initially got the $30 for 6 months. Conveniently, the call was cut off as I was getting ready to approve the charge. Called again and got another rep who refused to honor the $30. Called a third time and the rep said they had cancelled my account. So much for Sirius, back to iTunes and Pandora.

I called today to renew and got the same deal I had the last 6 months, $28.46 out the door for 6 months select. Whole call took 9 minutes, very friendly, nice and professional. I love my Willie's Roadhouse!!

Here's what you can do go to this site:
www.siriusxm.com/w1e
you will get 5 months for $20. It works if you have your radio and account #. Otherwise you can call 1-866-649-6222. I received a mailer it worked like a charm.

How can I get a discount on a 2nd radio? I already have $25/5 months Select plan.

My 3 month trial is ending in a week, so I called the number on this site - 1-888-601-6302. Spoke to a very nice woman, explained the situation, and told her I would sign up if I could get $99/yr deal for All-Access (I need my Howard..). She said that special was for the Select package, but she offered $119 for a year (136.54 w/fees and taxes included).
Done. I also asked to be billed, so I could just pay by check.
No problem. Easy peasy.

This site was helpful and I can't echo the comments from below any better, DON'T waste your time with listener care line (I did twice), DO call the 1-888-601-6302, connects you directly to people that can make things happen with little to no hassle. 128.33 for whole year All Access - I can live with that

I first tried using the chat feature online and they said the best deal I can get was what was offered online $96.28 for 6 months, Now I previously paid way less then that. I found this site and decided to call, the first offer I got was $99 for a year, definetly better then what I was being billed for, but I dont want to pay that much, and thats what I said to him. He said hang on let me look at shorter term plans, He comes back with $25 for 6 mos taxes and fees for a grand total of $33.49. I said Done Ill take that. So to anyone else who is looking to get a good deal this actually works. Thanks!!!!!

That worked, original rate was $179.88, told the rep to cancel. The 'cancellation department' offered a $99 tax rate to stay for another year. That's fair. Only do a 'one time charge' or they will hit your card for full rate a year from now.

I currently have the all access everything package and able to access everything in my car or my phone or computer. Took two times to call and threaten to cancel but was then given the all access package for $136.54 (including taxes and fees) for a year.

This web site and the phone number worked great. I didn't have to talk to someone that didn't speak our language (ENGLISH), which I don't think it is to much to ask from companies for customers to be able to speak to a rep in their langauage. As with the price I called to renew their offer was for over $200, at which I told the two I would cancel, she then suggested a new promo for $99, it was $118 with fees and taxes. The rep was very polite and nice the whole call which lasted less than 8 minutes. Thanks to this site and to all those posting, keep calling 1-888-601-6302.

Back