How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just called, told them my bill was $197 for a year, asked for discounts, they said non available, asked for a supervisor, explained I got an offer for 6 months at $30 but wanted the full year for $99. Came out to $117 with taxes, took the offer! Much better than $197!! Thanks everyone!!

This worked! Was going to charge me $17.99 a month for sirius select, but they were able to offer me $99 for a year and $117 total with taxes and fees.

Hi! I am offering
SiriusXM All Access 1year Subscription for only $99.99 only.
Select 1year access for $82.99 only.
Premier 1year Subscription for $104.99 only.

NavTraffic, NavTraffic NavWeather and NavTraffic NavWeather SiriusXM Travel Link is also at half off price.

Subscription will be activated first before your payment payment.

Email me for details at [email protected]

Hi! I am offering

NavTraffic, NavTraffic NavWeather and NavTraffic NavWeather SiriusXM Travel Link is also at half off price.

Email me for details at [email protected]

In less than 10 mins (excluding hold time) I got the 6 mo/$25 deal. Started at the 1 yr for $99, went to 6 months for $45, then the $25 deal. LOL! They must be used to the drill now. Thanks!

Just hung up the phone. My renewal letter came in the mail, $273.22 per year!!! They refused to offer anything lower. I cancelled and now wait for a better offer. Ridiculous.

Good evening, well I had the XM Radio for 6 months for 25.00 and my renewal was coming up at the end of the month, so I called them and was upfront that I was thinking about cancelling due to my budget, so they offered me the $99.00 1 year deal( 113.56-fees,etc.) and they were great to deal with, very kind and was able to get a paper bill sent to me,none of this auto renewal crap with your debit card,it works!!

I got All Access for $119 plus royalty taxes, about $130 total. We'll worth, now I have sxm on my phone and internet.

Renewed at $25 for 5 months (before fees). My other deactivated car regularly is getting a promo 'come back' email rate that seems to alternate between 5 months for $30 and 6 months for $30 (actually 29.94 in the fine print). They wouldn't give me the 6 month @ $30--claimed it's ONLY for deactivated but essentially gave me the equivalent of $25 for 5 months. More of a hassle to renew early. Also offered $99/12 without my even asking and I told them I wanted something shorter.
They also didn't budge on going to $25 for 6 months even though that's a rate I got several times renewing before except for the time before this either. It probably also has to do with how long you choose to argue with them. They did throw some $45 rate at me and I said forget that, but I'm guessing they are trained to not go below something you've already accepted.

I know they are raising their rates by $1/month (saw the notice earlier) but they claim these promo rates are immune to it.

I'll probably have to actually cancel to ever get the $25/6 month rate again.

They would not give me the 5 mo for $25 again and instead gave me 3 mo for $15. It is ridiculous that we have to keep doing this.

Called to renew my 5 month select deal. Decided to check out deals on all Access as trial deal was $56. 28 for 6 mo. Including taxes etcTook maybe 10min with chit chat no haggling on Sat AM. Rep was pleasant in call center from USA, Wisconsin. I am so happy get to try all acessat at discount rate. Will be renewing my sons in June. Good experience!

As someone who works for Sirius, I have a sales target to meet and don't really care what you buy, as long as you buy something, if you'll excuse the bluntness.

We aren't supposed to offer 6 months for $25 or 5 for 20, but if you request them specifically we will happily give them to you, at least in the call centre where I work. We will also do a year of Select for 89, 6 months all access for 50 or a year for 120. (all plus fees and taxes)

To cut a long story short, just ask for the price you want. We will give it to you, if we can.

Got the $89 deal but they prorated the 26 days at the higher rte all in $110 for a year from today. This is Ok

Hi! I am offering

Bigger discounts can apply if subscription purchased is for more than a year!

Email me now at [email protected] for details

Just got off the phone with the CSR. Got 6 months for 59$ total access package. including the internet access and and streaming radio. worth the time !

Spoke to them last month when my auto renew letter was sent and they wanted $273/year. I called and they held to that price.

Called today (a few days away from my year-ending date) and said I would not renew without a better rate. Without hesitation he offered $119/year fees = $136.54 for the All Access. Tried to get the $99.99 rate without success. I also asked for (and got) a paper bill next year and took my name off the auto renew (which would have been $273 next year). Thanks for the advice on this forum.

Back