How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just called, as I do every five months, and got the special for $25.00 for the next five months.I've done this for the past three years never paying more than $5.00 a month. On one instance I was able to get the service for $4.00 a month for five months....They always try to talk me into the $99.00 for a year which I explain to them is more than the five month deal. The operators are always pleasant and helpful. Just wish I didn't have to call and go through the song and dance every five months to renew... $5.00 a month is a fair price for the service. Good luck.

Called to cancel, they offered $99/year. Still wanted to cancel, they offered $45 for 6 mos. Still wanted to cancel, they offered $25/5 mos.

I still cancelled, but you can go lower (on an avg $ / month basis, but for less time).

Thank you. Just saved 50% off the renewal price for all-access. $239 down to $120 for a year.

Didn't work. The most they offered was 6-months but refused to give free streaming. Luckily I can stream spotify for free thanks to t-mobile and free streaming. Now lets all wonder why the SIRI stock symbol is down, yet another day. Glad I sold when it fell below $7

Just did this this morning (April 8, 2016). Let them offer you the $99 then ask for the $24.99 deal and it works. I've done this 3 times in a row now.

Works! Literally takes less then 10 minutes and saves over $ 70.00 a year from the 99.00 after taxes and fees.

Just called, offered 99.00 for the year, declined, offered 45.00 for 6 months , declined, took the 5 months for 25.00... Thanks for the info

I just ordered today, April 8, 2016, and got the $24.99 for 5 months. Total was $30.99. That includes $2.00 for getting a paper bill instead of giving them my credit card or debit information. They can't automatically charge you this way. They also offered the $99.00 for a year but that is $8.25/mo vs the $5.00/mo. This is about the 3rd year I have gotten the $5.00/mo instead of the outrageous prices they charge if you don't know about getting discounts.

Hi! I am offering SiriusXM All Access 1year Subscription for only $99.99 only. Select 1year access for $82.99 only. Premier 1year Subscription for $104.99 only. Subscription will be activated first before payment. Email me for details at [email protected]

Just called and renewed for 6 months at $28.30 total charge. That's $4.71 a month.

Worked for me. The rep even told me to make sure I call ahead of the expiration to shop around for the best deal or another promotion. Took less than 5 minutes, once I got someone from Sirius on the line. THANK YOU!

April 9th. Southern Ontario Canada.

Tele market cold called me yesterday representing Sirius. They must of had my old account when my car radio was active.

Said they are running promo. $4.99/month or $38.63 (Tax in) for 6 months. These are Canadian costs..

Unfortunately though, I just renewed my radio 1 week before. I used there other promo, which was mailed to me by then, for $ 3.99/ month for 3 months :)

Just posted, actually it was not $3.99 a month Cdn, but $2.99/month for the 3 months.

A year is $87.56 Cdn as well.

Use Promo 'SAVE3Q' $2.99/ month for 3 months.

Use Promo 'SAVE88A' for $87.56 for the year.

I've been a customer with XM select since 2011 and added a second vehicle last year with XM select and travel link, ironically they both renew within days of each other. Price last year was $89 plus fees/tax and travel link for the wife's Subaru, truck was $89 plus fees/tax. Called to renew both and little arguing got me to the $99/year offer. I told her IF she tosses in internet, I'd stomach the $10 increase as it's a luxury that could be circumvented with Pandora/Spotify etc AND they have been charging increases every year. She was a pain to go rounds with, but after 'talking with her supervisor' I got Select for the truck at $99 minus a manual $10 discount, and upgraded to All Access for the Subaru for $119 minus a $5 discount. Not a terrible deal, just a hassle to have to go through the frustration yearly.

Hi! I am offering
SiriusXM All Access 1year Subscription for only $99.99 only.
Select 1year access for $82.99 only.
Premier 1year Subscription for $104.99 only.
Subscription will be activated first before payment.
Email me for details at [email protected]

I just got off the phone, and I had to refuse their first 3 offers while I insisted that I would cancel unless I was paying $28.46 for 6 months as I've seen others receive as recently as yesterday. The salesman put me on hold while he got 'approval' for the price.

Only offer I got was one free month LOL! So at the end of the free month I am calling to get this deal. I pay 6.99 for Spotify (thank you for offering a student discount!) And then 12.99 for 'Mostly Music' Sirius radio. I really don't need it but it's nice to not have to use my phone for music sometimes

Back