How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Do they offer any deals for streaming subscriptions or only the standard $14.99 per month?

said they don't do internet streaming as a separate add on anymore. Have to have it included in a plan. got all access for 6 months and internet streaming (usually $4/month) for $56 including taxes

This works. Just did this and got the year for 99 dollars whereas I was paying 104 every 6 months.

Called 866-635-2349 to get a deal or cancel. The Indian phone rep. said no deal, and he'd have to transfer me to another number. The woman with a thick accent gave me the 'Select service' of $99 for one year. This was far better than the $200 'mostly music' subscription they had tried to renew me at.

Just called today (3/23). Got $112.76 X 2 (includes taxes and fees) for two radios. They threw in All Access free for one year ($~23) so I could use the app. No more haggling for one year!!

Yes, the cancel and provide you a new agreement for $99 worked great. Only took 4 minutes on the phone...

Called 866-635-2349 with two days remaining on subscription to cancel before being billed $14.99 a month for Select. Was offered one year for $99, declined, then offered six months for $45, declined, then offered same plan as before: six months for $24.99 plus fees and taxes bringing total to $31.65 with mailed invoice

Today got select for $25 mo for 6 months... Wasnt that hard to do... Just told them I wanted to cancel and this is all I could afford

just called 888 601 6302 to renew sub. Was two days late and had been charged $99. Rep was very helpful immediately offered old rate $25 for 6 mos and credited the bal charged back to my card. Worst part she had to read all terms and conditions for 4 min. Whew...done for another 6 mos!

Yeah, just tried to renew (I never pay full price) and they would not offer any promotion and were completely happy with me cancelling my service

I called to renew yesterday. I talked to rep and told him I wanted the 6 months for $24.99 plus fees and tax. He said that this wasn't available. I asked him to escalate the call and the supervisor said no also. I told them both that people on the net are getting the deal. He said he couldn't do anything. I allied back to cancel and the rep said this offer wasn't available. I canceled and requested a refund. Their sending me a check for 31 cents! I'll wait a couple of days and call back. By the way my service was still on as of today. I did receive a cancellation email and another stating I was receiving a refund check. These guys need to get it together.

Woot. Just got 12 months of all access for $119. I called during regular business hours and got Brian and he was great. I said I needed to cancel because my car radio needed expensive repairs. He offered me the $119 and a free radio for the car! But I like my original radio and want to get it fixed. He told me it's good I mentioned that because if you don't activate the free radio there are penalties. Thanks for the info everyone! Also, the $119 didn't include taxes/fees. But i was in the middle of another subscription so he prorated that back and my total was actually $103.00. I requested my card be removed from file so next year I don't get the auto renew charge. (PS, I called last week asking for a discount after hours, got india and that guy was NOT giving a discount at all).

4 min 35 sec. Called, politely asked if I should cancel or was there something he could do with my rate. Offered $99 for 12 mo. Said thank you. Done.

Just got off the phone with xm radio and just renewed for $119 . All access for one year. Thank all of y'all for all the info.

Happy Easter!

Called 866-635-2349. Told him I was calling to cancel. He immediately transferred me. I told the next guy I was calling to cancel due to price, told him the only way I would keep the service was 6 months for 25 dollars. He said he had to check with his supervisor. Placed me hold. Less than a minute later came back and said that 6 months for 25 was approved. Just a note...I don't get Howard or some of the sports channels and I don't use the internet app/radio. Entire call took less than 5 minutes. I will call again in 5 months and 28 days, but I do hate having to do this. I wish they would just price their packages reasonably so I could sign up once a year and be done.

First offered 202.00 for my annual rate, said I was going to cancel offered 179, said I was definitely going to cancel...went back and gave me last years rate of 89 so I stayed

Back