How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I just off the phone and got 5 months for $29.84. Hmmm, I wonder about this whole tax and fees stuff! Oh well, I've made sure to mark it in my calendar before the 5 months end and there is a $102 x 2 bill on my credit card.

Just renewed, last year new car 112.00. New subscription was 204.00, got premium which you can stream to smart devices for 120.00, Had to ask for a supervisor. She was very pleasant and I was persistent, and found this deal. Thanks for the help

I just got 119 a car with tax, I have two of them that the XL includes stern and the internet. The bill they sent to me was 204 a car originally. I hate playing these games but I saved a lot

Went through the notes below. Called 1-866-635-2349 waited for cancellation prompt. Spoke to Michael advised I was not paying the $243.63 that was due tomorrow as that was way too high. He asked if he lowered it to All Access fee of $119 would that keep my business. I said yes. There was additional Music Royalty fee $16.66 and taxes of $8.67 plus $2 invoice fee to mail it out. I said I didn't need an invoice as I would pay in full. Total came to $144.70 for next 12 months. Then it's supposed to go up to $292.43....I don't think so! Thanks for all the help everyone!!!

I just got off the phone with Sirius XM, renewed my service at a great rate. They were going to charge my wife and I $240/mo. plus fees and taxes for her car. We threatened to cancel and after about an hour on the phone we renewed for 1 year at $90.10 including fees and taxes. We're satisfied for now and will be calling again inside of 12 months.

$99 for 1 year after talking to the kid in Omaha. Philippines CSR's never wanna give you a deal. just hang up and call back till you someone in Nebraska. with tax etc, it was $122.76, removed the pro-rated month etc. asked to have CC removed from account as well so they cannot automatically bill it next year when I call them again and talk to the nice kids in Nebraska.

Just renewed from previous all access charge of 266.50 to 136.54 with taxes and fees after explaining that I wanted to cancel due to the cost.

$25/6 mo was offered immediately since this is the same plan I'm currently on. It comes to $28.40 after fees and taxes, I had 2 days remaining on my current 6 months so was prorated a bit. Total phone call time 5 minutes 26 seconds.

I was just given 1 year for $99 fees.

Just called to cancel and they offered me the $99 for a full year. I just said I wanted the $25 for 6 mos (plus fees) deal (only $50 per year once I go through this again in 5 months, 28 days), and he gave it to me with no argument at all. It was a very painless exercise. They even pro-rated it for the month I already paid for (my mistake for not calling sooner of course).

My opinion may seem ridiculous, given that I bought a lifetime subscription 8 years ago for $250, BUT I don't know how much of a slick deal something is when it's merely advice to barter the hell out of companies that are struggling to survive and wait to see if they call your bluff. Just a thought.

I saved 99 a year by just cancelling and never going back. so many ad free music services around no reason to tell these guys to piss off

was able to use it. I told them I would cancel if that didn't take it. With tax 30.31

I called to cancel and was quoted the same two deals. After balking at the $25 deal because it didn't include streaming, he quoted me 6 months of all access for $45. I mentioned that money was tight and that I'd rethink it in a month. He gave me this next month of all access free. We shall see...

I started a chat with a service person. Told them I'd like to renew for another 5 months at $24.99 like I had in October. Also told them I received an email offer for 5 months for $20. She extended the 5 months for $20 and I paid online. Will chat again in August....

25 taxes/fees for 6 months after they tried 99 taxes/fees for a year. Took credit card off file, but that does risk a $2 invoice fee if one does not renew on time. Why do they keep making us play these games? Got the international call center.

Called 866-635-2349 and said cancel. Rep went directly to 6 months for $24 tax/fees and added internet radio for $4 per month. Allowed me to do the $25 plan for all 4 active radios.

Back