How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Is the lowest anyone has been able to get in 2016 $119 for all access? I think it was $99 last year.

6 months for $25.00...rep said no problem...sending invoice...no credit card # given for autopay...will call back in 6 mo. again. Nice rep...didn't have to threaten to cancel.

I received 6 months for 25$ which is about 30$ after their fees. They offered it to me after trying to cancel. I told them my evaluation of the monthly service was 5$ per month. You think it would be cheaper for them if they just renewed everybody at an honest rate. I would leave my credit card on the account then.

Talked to Anna today, she didn't budge about giving me a lower rate for anything. Offered me an additional radio which I don't need at an extra cost with an extra subscription. Guess I'll try calling back again

just called 877-635-5005 as I got an automatic renewal on my cc for $292 for All Access... CRAZY! Said I wanted to cancel.
They offered last years rate of $119 for All Access ($148 with taxes). Also to add a second car (which I wanted to do) with Select Package for $99 ($112 with taxes). That would give me a grand annual total of $260. I said 'give it to me for a total with taxes and all for one year on both cars, All Access for one and Select for the other for $250 and you got a deal!' They said 'OK.' I think it was a good deal... I hope!

For Sirius XM All Access, they gave me 6 months for $50. They proposed the 1 year for $119 but I said that was too high and they knocked it down to 6 months for $50.

I was offered $101.16 each (includes taxes) for 3 cars. We went with $30.45 each (includes taxes) for 6 mths.

Last year I called and got Sirius Select for $103.37 including all taxes/fees/invoice fee (I don't give them a credit card). Later in the year I called an added internet radio for $43.46, which was prorated. I spent ten minutes on the phone and got Sirius All Access (I didn't ask for it, she said I was upgraded) and Internet radio for $136.85! I'm pretty happy and it wasn't a hassle at all. I simply told her their quoted rate was too much and I was going to go ahead and cancel, she immediately came back with the discounted rate. I guess there must be enough suckers out there who don't second guess their annual rate, but this page has saved me a nice chunk of coin over the last two years! Thank you!!

About 6-7 mins on the phone with rep. Asked for a deal, was not offered any thing until I asked to cancel. I was then offered All Access for $119 plus taxes ($124.98), I said that was still too much, then was offered $50 for 6 mos of All Access. Not as difficult as I expected.

Called and told them it was too much and wanted to cancel. He offered $120/yr for All Access radio and $99/yr for Select radio. I told him I wanted the same rate as what I had 6 month ago. He agreed to $50/six months for All Access radio and $25/six months for Select. I agreed. He wanted a credit card for this deal. I told him I have had too many issues with it being stolen and won't give out. He had to check with his 'supervisor' for direct bill. After a 5 minute wait he said they will send a bill. I feel like I am negotiating with a used car dealer every 6 months!

Just called to reactivate my portable Sirius radio unit. I was offered 5 months of Sirius Select service for $20 (plus taxes and fees). In the end, the rep offered me a year of service for $99 (plus T&F) but I asked for $89 instead and he obliged. Total plus T&F for a year of service came to $101.37. A slightly higher monthly rate than the 5 month promotion, but I don't have to call back in 5 months and haggle with them again! I'm happy.

First told me they had no promotions then transferred me when I said I wanted to cancel. Second rep claimed that since I had used $120 All access promotion last year I wasn't eligible for any promotions again. I said OK then cancel my subscription. Came back with same $120/Yr but starting today, not when my current subscription ran out. Still too expensive but I've got other stuff to do and wanted to get this off my list.

Just renewed 6 month select (that's what they told me I currently have) for 25 dollars plus taxes and fees for a total of $30.53. The call took 13 minutes.

Took 5 minutes and going through 3 other offers but then simply asked for the $25 for 5 months and they gave it to me.

I just called and spoke to Ella. and was not able to receive the $89 (plus fees) for 12 months promotion as also received in the prior year. Only the $99 (plus fees) for a 12 month promotion.

My first year of service I paid $99 plus tax. When I was up for renewal I found this site and was able to renew for &25 for 6 months (thanks for saving me so much money). Now today I am up for renewal and was charged $108 for 6 months on autopay. I called and was told by the first rep she can't give me a better deal even though I threatened to cancel. So we ended our call. I called back a few hours later and talked to a different rep. She couldn't give me a better deal either. The best they could do was $108 for 6 months or $216 for 12 months which is their regular rate. So I asked to speak to the supervisor. After being on the phone for about 20 minutes now, the best she could give me $150 for 12 months. So I asked to cancel. They sent me to the cancellation dept and that lady offered me $25 for 6 months or $99 for a year. I took the $25 for 6 months. I asked her how she can offer me this but the other 2 reps couldn't NOR could the supervisor I talked to. She said she has different options because she is in the cancellation dept. They told me the $25 for 6 months was only a one time deal (but now this is the second time I'm getting it). If your having a hard time stay determined or tell them you want to cancel. Good Luck.

Just call XM to reactivate my radio and told them I was offered $50 plus taxes and fees for 6 months of All Access. I asked him if that was the best he could do and he knocked off $10 so I got 6 month of All Access for $40 plus T/F for a total of $45.

Just got a great deal from rep Jim. All Access 1year plan $60.00. Negotiations is key.

Back