How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I just called and told the rep the renewal rate was too high and would cancel unless I got my old 6 month rate. She said she would note that on my record and then transferred me to the cancellation department. I got my old rate of $25 for six months ($31.89 with taxes and fees) with no problem. I also got the same rate for a new car when the free subscription expires later in the month. Their representative was very nice and easy to deal with.

Just signed up for 1 year 57.99 on eBay. Its all channels but car only. Sounds too good to be true but that's about half price the cheapest going rate so it's worth a shot! I have XM and needed Howard, don't use the app.

Just got the 1 year for $120, all access with online streaming. So easy, call lasted 7 minutes total.

My 3 yr. subscription for one vehicle and the internet access was about to renew automatically in two days. Three years ago I paid way too much for that package. Today I just got a one-year promotion for All Access (one vehicle and the internet) including a $40.00 discount. The total for this one-year promotion is barely over $108.00. Nine bucks a month for my ride and internet access ain't too bad. The agent said they run different promotions during the year, so here's the rub: if you want to save some $$'s, you have to squeeze them, so to speak. Telling them you use Pandora & or Spotify for what you really want to listen to also helps.

I just called and got the $25 for 5 month deal. I've been an auto pay subscriber for 10 years (since Howard started). I just said I want to cancel because it's not worth the price anymore comparing to Netflix, etc.

She immediately offered $99 for a year, I said No thanks. Then she offered $50 for 6 months, I said No thanks, just not worth it. Then came the $25 for 5 months, which I accepted. I had just paid the regular rate a few days ago so they used that as a credit and I paid $12 and change. They added on a $3.47 royalty fee and 1.99 tax. So the $25 plan is really 28.46 plus your state tax.

I just called and got Select plan renewed at same rate-6 mo. for $25 plus tax = $30.45

I called and told them if they cant give me a better deal I would canx. My original bill of $237.22 for an annual All Access renewal got reduced to $62.24 including taxes and fees for only 6 months. She wouldn't offer me any lower prices due to the fact that I wanted my NFL channel. I did reduce it down tremendously and will call and play the game in 6 months.

Just renewed for 1 year 2 vehicles for $93.16 (each) including taxes, and fees

I just now received the $24.99 for six months again. This is my 2nd year with this rate for the Select! Can't beat $50/year!

I just called and got $99 plus approx $14 in fees for 12 months. Much better than the original quote of $187.66 for one year. This is the select package -- regular $14.99 per month fees of 2.08. I'm pretty happy. Thank you!

Back