How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I had a trial that just ran out, was quoted $89.00 after I said I did not want to renew, rep said it would $108.00 with taxes. I told her I needed to think about it and hung up. I'll call again in a couple days and post the final terms.

My one month bill after my promo for select and internet including taxes was $21.63~ After reading this blog I called and explained its too much and I am afraid I need to cancel. She offered all access for 119 a yr. When I still balked she offered 6 mo fro $49 and a refund of $16 for the pro-rated amount since I just paid for this mo. I am very [email protected]

Just called took 10 min and being transferred around 3 times. Received all access for 6 months 49.99. Other deal was 25.00 for 5 months but select package no internet. Thank you.

Had paid $32.38 for 6 months 9/18/15 - 3/18/16. Got renewal for 6 months @ $103.29. Called to cancel, told them I could not afford that amount. Told them I would renew for same amount I previously paid. Was offered $30.52 for the next 6 months which I accepted. All done with first person I talked to.

Just called and she gave me both the 6mo & 12 mo options. Call took 5min, She also told me that in the future I could call their cancellation dept directly and they would give me the deal without an issue. 866-635-2349, #3.

I was able to easily get the $25 for 6 months. It only took one phone call and I mentioned the other deals that I had seen online. They first wanted to give me $120 deal for one year and I said no, I wanted to the 6 months deal for $25 and he gave it to me.

thank you all - because of your comments I called Sirius and had my renewal reduced from$204.88 to $92.75

119.88 All Access yr
Nav Traffic 23.94 yr
Royalty Fee 16.66.
Total 164.25 yr.
Original renewal invoice 312.55.

Said I wanted to cancel, got offered $120 per year, then $105, then 6 months $50, then 5 months 29.85 including tax for select package.

I was not sure about this deal and thought is it real or a scam. Well I just looked and my XM is active again... it is the real deal. I will keep the info and renew later.

Called back again today. Got a different rep then Anna. Got all access for $119 plus fees for a year brining it to $134.52. I was happy with that since it's all access and I'm still saving $20 from the mostly music plan I had. Forget the name of the guy but he was super nice and easy to work with.

I just called Sirius XM and renewed my service, along with the travel link option for $48.00, including fees, tax and whatever other 'fees' that they throw in there, LoL. That's okay, I'll take it because the travel link definitely comes in handy for me whenever I'm either out of town, or if I'm comparing gas prices locally. Thank you Sirius XM for the decent rate, but it would be great if you'd just offer your services at ONE RATE, rather than prices all over the board, especially for those who don't even think about using a promo code.

My subscription is up tomorrow. I called them today. Last year I got a year for $89 fees. renewal was for $220. I told them it was too much I would just cancel. The rep offered a year for $130 fees, I said no. She then offered a year for $99 fees, I said no. Ended up with 6 months for $25 fees. It totaled to $29.84 and was told to call back in six months to renew it. Better deals are out there. You just have to ask.

Or just cancel and let them send you the mailers. They will be in your mailbox within a week.

I did this also, got a $99 rate. Suggestion:

The call center is in the Philippines. When you call, recognize these people are working nights and sleeping days. Then on the weekend they try to have a 'normal' schedule. It's brutal. I gave the caller some empathy and she immediately went to the $99 rate.

i was given a deal from the dealership for 2 months free, all i have to do is go to the web site, well guess what? no deal like that and no way to find out except to call, KEEP YOUR DEALS.

Back