How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I did the same thing for my last subscription and for this one as well. It took only a couple minutes. I told them my husband thinks we don't need it because we have I Heart Radio. He just transferred me to the person that was going to cancel my subscription. I was already into the new one because it automatically renewed. I wasn't charged because my old card was no longer valid. She said she was going to cancel it. I asked if there was a special I could tell my husband. She told me $28.46 including tax. I said my husband would be oklay with it. So, I renewed it with my new credit card.

I don't like calling all the time to cancel, so I went with $99/year for Select. Good enough for me and saves about 45%.

I just called and it took only 5 mins. I requested the $99/yr $44/yr for internet access (which I use on my sonos). They kept reminding me this was only a special, but they were very happy to accommodate. Saved almost 55%!

I just called and saved almost 50%! I asked for the $99/yr Select package and they also offered me a $44/year package for internet access which I use for my Sonosl

I renewed my service 2 days ago for just music at $10/month. I was in a hurry so did not haggle. Called today to tell them that my wife said she saw a deal in the mail for $25/month for the select plan (lie). I didn't threaten to cancel and was polite about it. The lady said okay we will honor that. Easy peasy, took about 3 minutes.

I renewed my service 2 days ago for just music at $10/month. I was in a hurry so did not haggle. Called today to tell them that my wife said she saw a deal in the mail for $25/ 6 months for the select plan (lie). I didn't threaten to cancel and was polite about it. The lady said okay we will honor that. Easy peasy, took about 3 minutes.

just called my 6 month with new car purchase was over... offered me 1 year for $99 i said that was too much so they gave me 6 months for 37.49 total incl tax....

Will plan on doing this strategy also (end of February) ... glad to see it's still viable. I will be happy to get full access for $113 (12 mos) ... it's worth it to me to be able to do this routine once a year ... I admire you die-hard deal makers working for the 5 month deal ... . Keeps all out prices low.

It didn't work for me. I called twice. They just offered me the same rates as on their website. Perhaps this is because I'm on the 2 month free trial with 7 days to go and I'm not actually a customer yet.

Hmm. I got $34.10 for 6 months after my 3rd try. I went from 2 month free trial with 7 days left directly to the 6 months.

Worked like a charm! I called and asked to cancel my service due to the price. CSR looked up my account and said he could offer the Select package for $99/12 months OR I could stay with All Access for $119/12 months. Thanks to all the users of this site!

Just got renew for XM-Select package for $614 total for 3 year subscription. Called, told them that was to much and would probably have to cancel.

Rep immediately offered me $99.00 one year promotion which I accepted. Will call again next year when up for renewal.

Its to bad you have to play this game with XM, cable company, centurylink internet, etc. Just give us a fair price for product and quit trying to hose everybody!

Just got 2 cars renewed for 6 months at $25 plus fee and taxes and 10 days at reg price for $75.01

I have been playing this stupid game with Sirius for 4 years getting basically $20 every 6 months. Now we have 2 cars and my wife's service expired, I had told them I have a $200 budget for the year and I wanted both cars for $99 and include internet radio for my iPhone and All access (b/c of Howard) for my wife's car and they couldn't do it. I don't drive much hence I don't think my request was grotesque, I ended up just cancelled completely and stick to my FM/AM and iPhone iTunes. Good Luck to you Sirius XM!

I just renewed for 28.xx. for 5 months. I used a citi card one time use number so there is no way they can auto renew at full price. That's a nice feature for online shopping with all the hacking going on. I also use this for my wine club.

Received a bill to renew my subscription for $102 for 6 months.
Told the rep that I wanted to cancel the subscription.
Rep offered me the same package that I had for $24 plus tax which was less than $32 total.

I just called and got the 6 months for $29 tax......still a great deal IMO. Thumbs up to these guys for continuing to work with people! they seem to get that it is somewhat of a luxury and people like it and don't mind paying for it but thanks for working to keep it at a reasonable price :)

I chatted with them and would not give me a deal, I asked for $99 for Select for 1 year. They said that promo expired. I called. I currently do not have service. They transfered me. They offered $89 plus tax which was $107 a year. Then I told him I wanted the 5 months for $25. He said ok. Total was $29.88 with auto renew at $53.88 a quarter. I was very pointed with him saying people do not like so many different prices and it is not fair. He didnt care. So I will call in 4 months and 25 days and ask for the same deal or cancel.

Worked like a charm. Playing the game for 3 years.$ 99/yr for XMSelect one car. DONT use Credit card, tell them to invoice you.

Called three times, but eventually got the deal i wanted. Select for $89 was fine with me. Tired of calling, frankly.

Back