How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

thank you!! I just got the 25/6 months after almost canceling service. Happy I found this!

Called to renew. Asked for the 6mos/$25. After two other offers and 'checking availability' they agreed. 10 minutes of time to contend with a very silly pricing system.
This is the 8th renewal on this radio.

Told them I wanted to Vance before my charges go up to high price. First offer was same stations for $99/yr. next offer was $44/ 6 months. I told them I once had a deal for $5/month. They finally said they can do that for 5 months. It was painless if you just stand firm.

I called to cancel on my old car that my son has (he does not use Sirius). Updated my other two cars, got 6 months for $25.00 per car. Today I get a message that my invoice did not go through my bank account for my old car. They denied I had called to cancel. Keep an eye on this. I eventually got it straightened out by being nasty but makes me leery of renewing in 6months.

19.94 for 5 months, no activation fee. I just got off the phone with the CSR, my trial period ended in December. Less than 5 minutes on the phone. She did try to sell me the annual plan at around $90, I politely declined. I always mark my calendar so I remember to call back before being hit for a zillion dollars in renewal.

OK Just called 18886016302 and renewed my three xm radios for 6 months, select plan for $25 each plus tax and fee.
Used a one-time credit card payment and asked for an invoice for the next billing cycle in August.
I was offered the $99 per radio per year but turned it down.
I didn't even have to offer to cancel, just mentioned the fact that the subscription was too high and I didn't mind calling back in 6 months to renew. The operator removed the $2. invoice fee and that was that. Thanks to all who keep this site up to date.

seems something has happened where the policy is changing - called 2/5/2016 twice and spoke with two different CSRs and they will not budge on pricing using the cancel route. I guess the radio will be turned off and then I will get the 'come back' offers. for info a 2 year subscriber.

Just called and asked but the CSR said the promotion is over...cancelled my account without even trying to sell me another discount..interesting. I didn't give in and I'm sure I'll get an email or something in the mail from Sirius soon.

Another satisfied discounter.....got the $49.99 for six months All Access (includes online listening which is what I use the most). You hardly have to push them at all to get the deal.

I just got the $25 for 5 mos deal after first being offered a year at $99 then 6 mos st $49. I had to threaten to cancel to get the best deal.

I just got the $25 for 5 mos deal after first being offered a year at $99 then 6 mos st $49. I had to threaten to cancel to get the best deal.

Chatted with CSR and said my costs were going up to $180 for 12 mos. Asked for same promo as last year. Was told 'I'm sorry. I wish I could have the access to offer you with a good price but unfortunately we do not have any promotions available.' Used that chat to help negotiate a promotion. I asked to cancel and they gave me the $99/yr price. Go figure

no brianer...tell them you want to cancel...next agent will offer you a $99 per yr special offer

Contacted SiriusXM and initially received the same response ('Sorry ... we have no promotions available. The discounted rates you are referencing are for new subscribers only.') I then cited the various discounted rates that were reported by others on this website ... and asked that they remove the auto-renew on my account. I was then offered a one year renewal (inclusive of all fees and taxes) @ $100 for 12 months. I'm happy, as this is far better than the $180 that would have been charged at my auto-renewal in early March!

Just called and asked for the $99 year offer, they agreed...a 3 minute phone call total.

6 months @ 33.23 all in. Had to threatened to cancel 3x and do the dance from their 100 offer to insisting they offer me 6 months at 25.00. Got transferred to 2nd operator who finally gave me this deal

Back