How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I was told today that they don't offer the $89 but have the Select for $99. Also she offered $24.99 for 5 months. I don't like having to call back so I am cancelling my car (will use Pandora) and keep my husbands car.

I was on the phone for exactly 6 minutes. By far the fastest dealing with Sirius ever. $120 fees ~ $140 total - 12mo, All Access. Better than $276. I'll probably get rid is Sirius in 5 years when Stern decides to hang it up.

Called yesterday since my trial was expiring soon. Asked about deals for All Access and they told me right away I could do 1 year for $119 or 6 months for $49.99. Took the 6 month deal since it was a better deal, figured I would do it again when close to expiration. Was off the phone in less than 10 minutes.

Thanks for the help...called the number and said I was thinking about cancelling because it was too expensive. The gal offered me the $99 deal and I took it. Total phone time....9 minutes!

Just called the number cause my trial on both my cars were ending. Let the rep know I received an offer for $24.99 for the 5 months. He explained the $99/year deal and I declined. He laughed and gladly went ahead and processed it no questions asked. Ended up being $28.46 each car with taxes and fees included. Did 2 vehicles and card was charged for the correct amount on both. Took all of 8 minutes. Didn't think it'd be that easy. Thanks to everyone on here.

Thanks for the help. I called yesterday and the best I could do was $99. I said no and called back today and said I wanted the 5 month/$25 deal. I only got irritated with the guy a couple of times and he came back and said he could do the 5 months @ $25. So I will be calling them again in June to start the fight all over again. Ain't life and Sirius XM grand!

They offered me 119 a year for all access. I'm ok with that because its 12 dollars cheaper a month.

Just called. Spoke to a robot sounding 'Johnny' After 3 attempts, I was offered the 6 month\$25 deal for the Select plan. I was originally on the All Access plan. I lost the internet streaming but hey, who cares. I have Spotify. This just saved me over $150. I will call in 6 months -and do it again.

Called and asked for 5 months for $25. They told me I could not get that deal because I already had used that promo and I can't use it again. They offered me the $99/year deal. I told them I would like to cancel and then she transferred me to the another department where they would cancel me. Again asked for the same thing and got offered the same thing. Again I said no, it is too much and just cancel the account. She said she would proceed to cancel and I said ok. She then said she was just waiting for the cancellation number, and again I said ok. Then she said let me check if I could give you the 5 months for $25. Magically she spoke to someone and was authorized to give me the deal. Call took about 20 minutes.

Received my select renewal notice a few days ago for $215 and honestly, other than convenience, the internet radio choices are much better. After a few offer refusals, I gave in at $97.50 for the same package (all fees incl.) for the year.

Paid $89 for one year (plus tax) which is what I paid last year. At first he offered $99/yr and he was going to pro-rate the amount to end in 2/17 (13 months) but I saw through that because the entire term would be at the new $99 rate. Once I pointed that out, he chuckled and did $89/yr for only 12 months. This is my 4th year of subscribing and the customer service rep kind of led me down the path to asking for a discount. I was very nice to him so maybe being nice gets you the special offers.

$99 / 1 year for xm select. The initial representative said there was nothing he could do. I then got transferred to another department to process the cancellation where they made me this offer. I've paid less in the past, but this was acceptable so I didn't fight it.

Just renewed my XM Select for same price as last year - $89 fees ($101 ttl). Rep was great and I was off the phone in about 5 minutes.

Radio was up for renewal. Said I would cancel. They offered $143.91 for long-term customer. I said no thank you and that I would cancel unless they matched the price from last year. Got $123.91 all-access for 12 months. 9 minutes on the phone.

I got 99 dollar promotion last year just got a bill in the mail for a 204 dollar a year renewal call Sirius Radio told me would not give me a better price so March 16 if they can't find me a price I'm happy with it will say goodbye to them forever after I stop my service they better not ask me to come back

I just called and said I wanted the $89/year rate - they offered $99 - I said I would prefer the $89 and they gave that. $113 with all taxes and fees.7 minutes total

Back