How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Received my renewal for the all access package, $273.22. Just called 888-601-6302, asked the representative if she was able to offer any discounts, if not I would like to cancel. Without asking me another question she gave me 1 year all access for $120.00. I was on the phone for less than 10 minutes.

I just had my trial subscription end. Called to renew and talked to a CSR (customer service rep). She sain no deals. Ibsaid immediately I want to talk to your manager. He said OK 6 mos. for $25. I also do this with DirecTV Football. Just ask to to talk to a supervisor and you immediately get what you want. Got DirecTV Football free this year by the way.

This is my second year calling 1-888-601-6302 directly. Told them I was going to cancel unless they could match the discounted price I paid last year: $99 taxes for 1 year's worth of Sirius Select. They did without any problem. Thanks for all the info on this site!

Got an email saying my renewal rate would be $298 for the all access package this year. Called the number and said I would like to cancel. Without missing a beat the CSR offered me my current package for $136 for the next year! Awesome!

My 1yr Mostly Music was expiring and I got an email saying it would be $150.21 renewal. I called and said I really could not afford that much. She checked my account and gave me a little off but than I mentioned the $25 for 6 months that others had got on the better Select pkg. She said she could do that for me too! I would have a credit with what was left on my current pkg so I would owe $19.26!!!!!! So I went for it! What a savings. Will be calling again in 6 months.

My 1 yr was expiring on 1-20-16 and it would have been $204.88 SiriusXM Select for me to renew . I called 1-888-601-6307 and got discounted price of 83.00 tax for the full yr .I'm getting a email for the renewal amount and I was so pleased I called .What a deal I enjoy XM !!!

I called yesterday to activate a free trial and consolidate two accounts. When I asked for a better rate on my existing radios I was told I did not qualify for a discount. I said I needed to cancel two of my four subscriptions then - it was just too expensive. I was transferred to a cancellation rep. She told me she could 'make magic happen' on my account and did she ever. Six month all access plan for $25 per radio. I just saved hundreds of dollars. Thanks for the great advice.

Omgosh. 5 months for $20.33 -- as an existing customer who asked to cancel, they offered the 5 mo. special for $25. My straight renewal total would have been $204.88. They also offered a $99/yr. Thank you for saving me money. 😊

The letter offer we got was the $99 a month but when we went to sign up online, they tacked on $13.76 for a US Music Royalty fee that wasn't mentioned anywhere.

Awesome! With credit on the accounts, the pro-rated amount was $10.86 for 5 mos on one account and $-0.94 on the other! All combined, I paid less than $10 for two 5 month plans! Thank You. Make sure you state you want to cancel because of costs, attitude of CSR changed completely once I mentioned it was costing me too much.

last year they game me the run around and spoke to a lady that could hardly speak english, complained and got 1 year all access free.

Got the select plan @ 89.00 for a year $101.37 with taxes and fees. I could have done better, but I was happy with that. Just remember to know when you are due to renew and re negotiate or it will just hit your card for FULL Price upon renew.

I was able to get $83.00/yr for Select Family Friendly for 1 vehicle. The CSR immediately told me about the 50% discount.

Back