How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just received my renewal for my All Access package for $273. including taxes and fees. Immediately called and told the SCR that I would be cancelling unless I could get the same package for the same price of $120 that I received last year. The Rep told me to hold on a moment, came back on the line and said that would not be a problem. She immediately reduced the price! If you don't get what you want on your first call, call back.

I had 2 trial subscriptions coming up later this month. I called the number I have used for several years now on previous cars, 888 601-6302. Rep read me my standard renewal. After she was finished, I told her I wanted the Select package for $25 for 6 months. She said, fine, not a moment of hesitation. We did the credit card, told her I would call in 6 months to do it over again. She said, great. I was done on 2 cars in 12 minutes.

I just called and told them the $10.99 for the mostly music channels was too much and I wanted to cancel both my radios, they gave me the select package for $99 fees each radio for the year. No hassles which was great.

Called and cancelled a subscription bill for $201 after suspending the service for one month and renew at the rate of $99.00 plus taxes.

I've been getting 5 months for 28.46 on each of my two cars for the last three years. I just call them and say I need to cancel because of the expense. The rep goes though the $99/year and $50/6 months offers before 'checking with a supervisor' and giving me the 5 month deal. Worked again today, and only takes 5 to 6 minutes. Maybe I'll try for $25/6 months when the next renewal comes around!

I called to cancel my $204.88 annual renewal fee and got them to drop the price to $99.00 plus $13.00 music royalty fee. Total cost for the Sirius XM Select package $112.49. I have used this site phone #(888-601-6302) for three years and have never had a problem getting the discount.

I was able to renew SiriusXM (Select) for one year until 1/14/17 for $89.00 fees which is the same price that I have paid for the last two years. I had to talk to two different people and wait on hold for several times before this was offered to me.

I was on the phone with Sirius because they charged my credit card $241 for the next year's subscription! He said I could downgrade my service & loose Travel Link and it would be $132 plus fees & taxes. I asked if they would keep the service I had, WITH Travel Link for that price...While he put me on hold to check with his supervisor, I got online and found this site! Yay me! So, when he came back and told me no, I told him to cancel my service. He connected me to the cancellation dept., who was able to give me SiriusXM Select Travel Link for $99 for the year! WooHoo! ~~ Thanks for posting! ~~

My service was set to expire on 1/20....I had SirusSelect but wanted to upgrade to All Access. Initially the girl only wanted to give it to me for the standard $199 which was unacceptable. I advised her having been with Sirius/XM (all the way back to the XM Radio days) I shouldn't have to pay what someone off the street pays for service, otherwise I was just gonna cancel the service. She advised to hold on but came back and said she would provide for a 40% savings and have All Access for $9/mo for 1 year. Only thing I had against the call was that she was very bland, and didn't seem able to articulate her comments vs her question....so it was a bit slow but still was able to get what I wanted to keep the service

Just finishing my three month new car trial. I received an email offer yesterday for 5 months of Select for $30. I went online to subscribe and the offer had turned into 6 months for $29.94, for a total of $61 with internet streaming and royalty. That seemed OK but I decided to call customer service to do a one time payment instead of signing up online with automatic renewal. Without even asking for a better deal, the agent offered $25 for 6 months, for a total of $55 with internet and royalty. I accepted. She then offered $150-something for 12 months but I declined. Very painless process! Thanks to everyone for the great tips!

Hi there, Is there a free trial promo code out there? Mine expired before I got it set-up as it was a gift. Have spoke to several agents including a manager who refused to help us or give us any free trial at all. I do have a credit card just no promo code to try it.
Thanks in advance

$239.88 all access bill
to $120 for 12 months All Access (includes internet radio)

Started at around $100 for the year, got them down to $25 for 6 months. It was easy

Thank you so much. I just got off the phone with Sirrius. They had charged my credit card over $200 for another year of service. After being transferred to a second CSR who handled my refund. I received a credit for 50% of the bill. The total time on the phone was less than 15 minutes.

I got $24.99 until July 15th, 2016 I only paid for one month of full service. I'm a new subscriber. I love it!

Got offered the 1 year 'Select' plan for $99, no budging on a lower price, in fact the rep was all to quick to cancel my subscription. Called back and told the new rep that I had a coupon for $24.99 for 6 mos which she honored quite quickly on the Select plan.

Totally worked! I had Mostly Music plan and they wanted to charge me $26 for 3 months. Told them I wanted to cancel because they had shut me off with no notice, on hold for a long time with cancellation, they waved my last months fees and I'm back up and running with Sirius Select for the next 5 Months for $25 plus fees and no automatic billing so I can call and redo this again in June!! Had to say nope a few times til they dropped to that price but totally worth it!!

They did NOT offer me a discount for staying with the 'Mostly Music' plan because 'there is currently no discount'. I cancelled.

I suspect that most people posting here didn't realize that they agreed to an upgrade plan that will cost more after the promotion period. They said the plan can be cancelled after the promotion period. I don't know if it will be possible to get back into the cheaper plan.

Back