How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I have All Access Sirius plan, Just received notice for $273.22 for year. Another guest, just below, called who was paying $273 and got it reduced to $120. Is that bottom $ for All Access plan?

I just called and stated I could not afford the 221 renewal. I said I wanted it at the promo fee like I did last year for $100. She said there was no promo's currently active. I stated I would speak to my husband and more than likely call back to cancel. She said that was ok and that was it. Any suggestions?

My 2 month free trial ends in 2 days so i just called in and got a very nice rep, told her my trial is ending and i want to renew, told her i have a coupon code for 6 months at $25...put me on hold for 2 minutes came back and said OK with taxes and fees it will be $28.46. Paid with cc....good to go for another 6 months... the call took less than 10 mins! :)

Just called the number told the truth can't afford full rate. Offered 99 a year so with tax and royalty fees 129ish.
Happy with that

I was able to renew today for a full year of the All Access Plan for about $10 per month. After taxes and music royalty fee it was $143 for a year's subscription.

said I wanted to cancel, got around the same price as the last person around 130 for a year

My 6-month for $24,99 expires tomorrow - I just called and told them what deal I had and that I would be willing to renew if they offered me the same deal as I couldn't afford the regular rate. The agent didn't skip a beat and renewed me with the same XM Select package for 6-months at $24.99 plus taxes/fees for a total of $28.46. Call took about 8 minutes. Awesome.

Called to renew and asked for a discount - Was told NO. They are no longer doing any promotions effective January 1 2016, yet I see all these other people claim to have received a discount. So no more discounts and the reps are really not helpful and do not care. I guess it is time to cancel for good.

Just called to state that I wanted the $99 1-year offer like I've gotten the last 2-3 years or I would cancel. The customer service rep was very nice, no problem at all. Less than 10 minutes total.

Just had my $191 automatic renewal from last week reduced to $99 and tax,, $106.00 for one year. Fair enough for me, I like the service and its always reliable. One of the few companies that will bend to keep your business .

Hello all. I wanted to thank all the contributors to this thread over the last 3 pages! I did not know about this site until my wife started complaining about the renewal bill of $114 bucks. After reading your post I called them to cancel and just got $82 bucks refunded and then used that retail me not price with our current plan. So I had to sign up to this site to tell you all THANKS!

Ok I just called and wanted my plan (XMSelect) for 89.00. I also asked about internet radio and it was additional. I told her the 153.00 (total for both) was too much and I couldn't pay that. She asked to place me on hold and came back with an offer. She offered me all access (including internet radio for a year for 119.00. Not bad and I'm set for a year. I also asked to be placed on invoice billing and after a little bit of talk I got her to do it. I'm happy with this deal.
Companies like this bother me but I do enjoy XM radio. I know its all about money but they should just offer the 'good' deals to everyone. I can't call the pizza place and tell them that 19.99 is too much and request for them make up a new deal for me. OK Rant is over!! Have a great day!!

Got 6 months for $29.31 total. Tried like crazy to get a year for 60 but no dice. It's insane to me 1. People don't die their due diligence and pay full price and 2. They charge triple if a customer fails to go through the calling/cancelation process. Ps they were attempting to renew for 52$ for 3 months.

I just called 888-635-5144 the first lady told me there was no promotion since I've been doing this for about 4 years now. I said well I would like to cancel. I was transferred to another lady that offered me 1 year for $109.74 including all fees and taxes. Sold. Talk to ya again next year!

We called to renew at the end of the six months for $30 plus taxes and fees deal. First we were told there were no deals available and renewal would be $15 per month, or $180 plus taxes for a year. Decided to cancel, were transferred to that department, and were offered one year for $99 plus taxes and fees for a total of $119.90. Really wish this wasn't such a hassle.

the 6 mos for 24.99 is no longer good. They said they have no offers at this time.

Just got 3 radios renewed for $119.08/year each. That's with all tax and royalty fees. Just asked them for the $99 deal and no questions asked, they gave it to me

Thanks!!!! Glad I found this website! I had originally talked to customer service - they told me that there were no promotions at this time. Call back to the cancellation department with the number you provided and got it for $119/ year (all inclusive)! Thanks!!! Like another one of your guests said - wish it wasn't such a hassle or that we had to continue to play this game year after year. Too silly!!!!!

Success! My 2016 renewal billings for 2 cars reflected a 23% increase! Too much. I called - 1st rep said there were no promos. After reading the comments on this site, I called back to cancel...2nd rep offered me a 50% discount - $120 for 1 year All Access (plus fees and taxes).

Back