How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just called. Initially offered $99 for one year. Told them that was still high for me at this time, asked if they could match the 5 months for $25. She said yes. After being prorated for about 10 days between the paper bill date and the day I called, after tax total came to about $37. I'll take it! Other customer service numbers and the chat feature online just give you the runaround. Pass the number listed above around, they didn't give me the runaround.

Call the 1 888 601 6302 number. The other numbers listed on Sirius web site and on billing statement wouldn't deal. Dialed this number and got the 99/yr rate.

Good looking out everyone thanks.....866-635-2349 is the number to call- 89.00 for the year,WITH tax it comes to 99.00. Did not have a problem with haggling and getting a headache. Happy New Year All

Instead of the $204.88 renewal for 1 year, I got 6 months for $30.45 rate. Apparently the $89 yr special plan is over and is now up to $99. But you have to call and ask for it.
My wait time was to be 18 minutes but I selected the callback option and someone got back to me in about 15 minutes.
Very good service, I just asked for the lower rate and the agent happily obliged.

got all access for $136/yr with taxes and fees. initially she said there were no deals on all access, had to say i saw people talking about it on the internet, put me on hold, came back and wa-la.

just called and got the 99/yr rate after stating that I would like to cancel. Didn't take long at all...no back and forth. Thanks for the info!!!!

I had to go through 1 rep, a supervisor and when I finally got transferred to the 'cancellation department' I finally got offered the rate I wanted: 38 mins later

Received my yearly renewal at $273.22 and promtly called the 1888 601 6302 number and got $123.45 for SiriusXM ALL ACCESS (Car, online and phone service). CSR was very helpful.

Dialed that number, cheapest they would do is $139-$245 annual. Would have done $99 but this is too expensive just to listen to radio for me. Oh well!

Just called. They asked if I use the internet service. I said yes. Got offered $49.99 for 6 months for the All Access.

Called to cancel and was offered $99 rate for 1 year, $45 6 months or $28.24 for 5 months. Took the 5 month as I am retired.

Called to cancel one of my radios. Was immediately offered 5 month for $25 Select Plan on all my radios.

just called 1-888-601-6302
they were able to give me 6 months for a total $34.10

Got the same 5 month/$25 sent to my house. Was able to get the $25 for 6 months with no issues. Total out the door was $28.46

Called the Canadian number as I am in Canada. I wanted online access for my app. I was offered $117 for a year for Select with online access. Asked for 6 months, was offered $74.13, said no, too much. Was offered 6 months of Select for $57.52. I asked whether online streaming was included, he said yes. I agreed, but I probably could have pushed for more. I know they offere $30 fees for 6 months of select but not sure if he would have given me online streaming free. All these prices are in Canadian Dollars.
I was on hold for almost an hour before they picked up.

Back