How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

called and declined 1st offer, got a second and declined, told wanted to cancel, was put on hold and transferred, again got a high offer, told too much, they told me I could get the same $25/5 months, told them others were getting $25/6 months and I would like that too. They agreed.

I got 6 months of All Access for $50. Just call, say you're going to cancel because the standard rate it too high, and they should offer you the deal.

I just called and was able to get $30 6/months. I was on the $89/year plan, but they wouldn't give me that price. Had to call twice to get the $30.

Used 866-635-2349 I had an auto renewal for $409 for one car for 2 years, just got $99 for one year, that is acceptable for me.

As December 22 I got $28.46 plus tax - $30.46 total for six months. I had to threaten them to disconect the service. Everytime the first csr with funky accent drives me crazy then transfers me to american-english speaking person and there they give acceptable price. I do it for my kids but if they totaly drive me crazy I will cancel the service. Stay calm and request a deal :)

I had 89/year offer online for Select because I let my trial lapse. They had been sending me $99/year offer in the mail too. I called on 12/23, told them I wanted the Select @ 6 months for $25, got it for no questions asked- came to 28.64. I marked my Google Calendar 7 days ahead of 6 month mark to call and negotiate new terms. Thanks!

Using the # 866.635.2349, I got the $99 for the next 12 months, which I can live with.
The phone # above goes directly to the upper tier CSR who is authorized to make deals.
This # saves you from having to deal with the front line bozos...

Just talked them down to $99/year plus tax and royalty fees versus the $278 renewal bill I received! Thank you all for your help!

I found an auction on ebay for $57.99 for a sirius/xm year subscription. I ordered it and was activated within an hour. This is for all channels and on only factory installed systems in automobiles. No online access or Smartphone app access. The radio must not be currently activated.

Every 5 months, I call to re-negotiate my monthly rate. It averages $6.00 per month for my car radio. Now I have the app & want to find out what the best rate is for that. Today, it was $4.00 per month tax. Who has gotten a better deal?

Back somewhere in the 2000 I purchase a Sirius satellite radio they were running a sale on a lifetime prescription now my radio broke and then asking me to buy one for $100 and then to pay another $75 to turn the radio on when I was told that I had a lifetime prescription back then they change the contract and now I have to pay the $100 for a new radio $75 to turn it on that is unfairI am using a little radio that I had that serious on me for free and it's broken they're taking money out of the credit card but I have no radio to use anyway because I am NOT working and I cannot afford outrageous prices like a $100 radio and $75 to turn on that's crazy my phone number is 352 572 315 7 and I supposed to be a lifetime prescriber

Thank You!!! Just called had auto renewal, they had already charged me 202. spoke to a very nice csr and they charge me 99 tax for the year and refunded me 89.32!! Sweet! thanks for all the advice!

Just called and gotten the 24.99 for 6 months deal. Just got do this again in 6 months.

Just got off the phone with them. My tactic is a combination of honesty and cynicism. I tell them I need to renew, and here are the deals I found online and that there is no way I'm paying $205 for the Select Plan for a year. I was offered similar prices as to what is here- I chose an All Access plan for six months for about $56.00 including taxes and fees.
I have to assume there are people who just let their account renew at the astronomical, 'normal' rate for them to keep this charade up of us all calling for a better rate.

Got my auto renewal charge of 202 called and got a year for 99 plus tax. Tried for the 89 like i paid last year and they said they dont have that promo.

I just got 6 months for $25 on select plan when I also told them I wanted to cancel. They would not got for the $99 or $89/year. I will just call back in May and get another 6 months for $25!

$29.99 fees for six months, can't complain, just have to remember to call and go through 'the dance' again..

Back