How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

The trial in my new car just ended yesterday, I heard on the preview channel this morning to call and ask for 6 months for $50 for the All Access plan. I tried to get it online, used the chat feature, but they told me there were no deals avail. Called one of their many phone numbers, was on hold ~10 mins and got thru to someone who immediately helped me, got signed up for 6 months all access for $57 incl. fees/taxes. You need to specifically request the 6 for 50 deal, and being polite always helps, I also joked that I couldn't afford much since I have this new car! She was very friendly, didn't make me jump thru hoops, which I appreciate :)

Called today to renew (currently on a 6 month $25 Select Plan) and followed the script below...I Like XM Sirus Radio, but renewal rate is too expensive..want to cancel...Immediately offered $99 / 1 yr. I declined and she offered me the same Select 6 month plan for $25 that I am currently on. Got exactly what I wanted and took the deal. Was on the phone maybe about 10 minutes. She was a very pleasant lady.

Got my dad the $99 for a year deal for a year and got myself the 5 months for $30.

Just got the $99 for 1 year, they offered the 5 month plan but told the rep a friend just got the 1 year and he gave it to me !!! Yahoo !!! Saved over $70 dollars for the year ! Better in my pocket than theirs !!

Just got the All Access deal for 6 months at $49.99 royalty, as mentioned by others. It was the least painful time I've had to call Sirius to 'cancel'/renew! Took about 10 min. They first offered 12 months for $120 or so, but I took the better deal, despite needing to do this all over again in 6 months!

Got $49.00 taxes and fees. For 6 months of xm all access. Better than $208/yr for xm select. Will go to battle again before June of 2016

As long as you explain to the reps of exactly what you want. They will give it to you. This is a 4 billion dollar company, A few dollars will not break them. Good business!!

15 minutes.
1) No promos, sorry. - Cancel, can't afford it.
2) 12 Mo. for $99 tax & fees. - Cancel, can't afford it.
3) 6 Mo. for $49.99 tax & fees. - Same as #2, cancel can't afford it.

4) 6 Mo. for $25 tax & fees. Yep, I'll take it. (Select Package)

45 mins.
1. no promos--- do not renew service not worth it
2. 12 months $100 per radio----- do not renew
3. 6 months at $50--- not enough value for that price.
4. that's the best we can offer----- well no way I'm renewing at that value--hung up
5. chat I do not authorize my account to be renewed---- please call
6. no offers available--- do not renew
7. well hold on, got permission to offer you $100 for 12months or $25 at 6 months---- I'll take the $25 for each radio.

Just called them today to try service for my new car. I used the 1-888-601-6302 number given in these posts. The first call I made, I was told they didn't have any trial offers but some would be coming soon. I called back right away and mentioned the 6 months for 24.99 again and this time the rep immediately set it up, took my information and never asked for an offer code and set it up at that price plus taxes with no other questions. Its very hit and miss but seems that you just have to be persistent. I am a new member.

Here is the deal that was offered by XM Canada. $75.00 Canadian (probably about $56.00 US) for the Sirius Select PLUS Internet Radio plan for a period of 6 months. This $75.00 charge is ALL IN ....no other charges like activation or sales taxes, but must be done with a credit card or pre-paid MasterCard.

The price they quote on their website is $19.99 / month (additional fees apply)

Is this a good deal for us poor souls freezing our butts off in the hinterlands of Canada ?

just called in and they wouldn't give me 89/year but did give me 99/year and cancelled the charges accrued when it 'automatically renewed' without notice. Better than the $215.00

Have an All Access Radio and a Select Radio due for renewal at the first of the year. They are quoting me at $204.88 both for the year. After the usual back and forth with the rep, he put me on hold and came back with $136 for the all access and $112 for the Select. I ended the conversation at that point and I will call back in a week and they usually will go lower but not a bad start.

I'm retired and hardly use my car...asked for pay by the minute. Not an option. Asked for the same deal my wife got: $646.79 for lifetime with right to transfer...said had to add fees and taxes and would don't offer xfer anymore. So I said I wanted $25 for six months all taxes/fees/etc. included and no automagic renewal. Said ok but I had to call anytime after my trial expires next week to set up the non renewal. Works for me.

WORKED LIKE A CHARM! No hassle.
$4.16/ month for 6 months.

Code 357 People Used Today
6 Months For $24.99
Details: Get 6 months for $24.99
36% Success • 132 Comments
Need Help? Contact RetailMeNot

First Name (optional)

Add a comment...
Include Murrells Inlet, SC with my comment to help other users.
Showing 5 most recent comments
I just called and got this promo. They didn't ask for the promo code. (This is actually the 3rd time I've done this.) I called 866-408-2796, then they transferred me to 888-601-6296. It is definitely worth your time to give this a try.

Just called after seeing the auto renewal hit at full price. Told them I couldn't afford it at the full price and they renewed my all access package for 120 for the year at the same rate as last year. No waiting for manager approval etc, and total time from start to finish was les than 10 minutes. Refunded excess charge back to my card.

Have never had a problem getting the sweet 6 month $25 dollar deal several times now. Just a matter of telling them nicely that the renewal price is too much and what other deals do they have available, when they come back with the $99 taxes per yr deal, I just say I will have to think about it and they always come back with let me check if that $25/6 mth promo is still valid and it usually is LOL 50%off the 50%off deal is a deal worth calling them for

Back