How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I have two vehicles one expiring today, and the other next month. Last year I paid $99/vehicle for the XMSelect plan. I just spent 14 minutes on the phone and received the Family Select Plan special rate of $83 per vehicle for one year. I was able to take care of both vehicles in one phone call and saved money over last years renewal. The customer service representative was very kind and helpful. I am a happy camper!

Took 28 minutes. Got $4.60/month, taxes and fees included, for 6 months for All Access. Gave me the same deal for both of my cars. One is a BMW with Sirius and the other is a Lexus with XM. They hemmed and hawed but eventually gave in. $57 for 2 cars for 6 months and they'll send me a reminder to renegotiate before the deal is up.

Just keep fighting and saying it's too much!

Took 28 minutes. Got $4.60/month, taxes and fees included, for 6 months for All Access. Gave me the same deal for both of my cars. One is a BMW with Sirius and the other is a Lexus with XM. They hemmed and hawed but eventually gave in. $57 for 2 cars for 6 months and they'll send me a reminder to renegotiate before the deal is up.

Just keep fighting and saying it's too much!

Lol all you have to do is threaten to cancel and they will offer you a 6 month deal for $25.00 plus taxes so it comes to $28.46. I pulled off this deal 3 terms in a row. If you don't call to cancel at least a day before the six months is up you move into the regular rates which currently is $98.56. I didn't call for a while and they said I owed around $17.00 I said nah I don't want the service anymore and they cancelled the $17.00 bill and gave me the $25.00 plus tax deal voluntarily. Sweet! Was done in under 10 minutes.

Lol all you have to do is threaten to cancel and they will offer you a 6 month deal for $25.00 plus taxes so it comes to $28.46. I pulled off this deal 3 terms in a row. If you don't call to cancel at least a day before the six months is up you move into the regular rates which currently is $98.56. I didn't call for a while and they said I owed around $17.00 I said nah I don't want the service anymore and they cancelled the $17.00 bill and gave me the $25.00 plus tax deal voluntarily. Sweet! Was done in under 10 minutes.

Chat flat out told me there were NO deals. I called, got the same info. I said OK just shut it off then. Then was asked to hold while she checked into a special for me. $29.92 all fees taxes etc 6 months.

Just called at 1033 PM EST, said i would like to cancel but would keep it if i could get the promotion from the email i received for 24.99 for the next 6 months and they said ookay. boom done in less then 10 minutes.

looking to see how much it costs? i leased a car for 3 years 1 year free, need to find a deal for 2 years, what is best price that anybody found?

I wasn't aware my subscription was going to expire and it did a few days ago. They will not give me any special deals.

Just called to see if they had any offers they said no so i said i was going to have to cancel...she placed me on hold and came back and said they do one exception and give it to me 6 months for 25.00 again. :)

Just called up to Listener Care and said I could not afford my $200 renewal due to finances and moving. They offered the Select plan, which I currently have, for $99 plus fees. Total came to ~$112.

Just called and got my 6 months for $49. Called and said I would like to cancel my subscription since today is the last day. He said sorry to hear but can I ask you why?. Yes I cant afford it and he was like we can continue the same promotion you had before and I was like well I dont know let me check my funds. Yeah go ahead I take it.

For the last two years I paid a total of $157.82 for all access. All I really want are a few music channels available only on all access. They wouldn't do it this year. I couldn't believe they let me cancel. I've been a subscriber since they used to have the tv commercial with david bowie falling out of the sky. And this while their stock trades for about $4. This is a long slow death spiral.

My original renewal was going to be $273.22. I called and said I didn't want to renew because of the increase price. They lowered the price to $120 for my car and online streaming. The weird thing was that they cut the US Music Royalty fee in half from $33.34 to $16

I actually got Brian, in the US, on my first call! I was very nice and just told him that I got my renewal bill of $204.88, and that I really couldn't afford it. He offered me $99 taxes minus the prorated amt left on my account (10 days left on subscription.) I took it - easier than calling back every 6 months. Total was $111. No argument from him whatsoever.

Back