How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I was able to call and get the All Access service for $99 plus tax. I use the mobile app quite a bit so I needed that and insisted that they not downgrade me to Auto only. Thanks for the heads up.

Just called negotiated a little without being demanding and got $99/yr. each for two receivers and a credit for 23 days time use from when my old plan expired.

Just got the $99 deals so $120.06 with taxes.. she said the $89 promo is no longer available....

Sirius Select 1 Year offer was $203.52 - after my request to cancel $99.00.
US Royalty Fee $13.76
Total $112.76

I've been doing this for years, 2 cars and each 6 month package for $25 plus tax/fees which comes out to $28.50 every 6 months per receiver ($57 for year). I just set my reminder on my phone for 1 day before it expires. This is for select package.

Wow! They charged me $234 on an auto renew. I told them about the $24.99 for six months mailing and they honored it. They will issue me a credit for $191. How is this possible? YIKES.

Been playing this game since 2011 on our two Muranos. $25 a month for 5 months each car since then. Kinda a pain to call in but worth it!

Directly called the cancellation phone number. Price lowered for Select from 189.00/yr to 99.00/yr plus tax. Chose the 5 mo/25.00 plan and will call again before 4/1/16 to renew. 28.40 for the 5 months including tax. I have done this to get discounts for over 10 years now. It works if you are polite and pleasant. :)

Whatever you do, do not leave a credit card on file. I had to dispute charges when they auto processed it the next year!

EnterI hust called and advised my trial was ending on the 4th. I then said I wanted to take the $89/yr offer. After some questions about whether I'd gotten an email offering that, which I effectivley never answered, the rep said no problem. $89/yr plus taxes and fees = $101.37. Good enough. I know I'll forget to cancel after 5-6 months so, for me, it works.

I just got a call from them, as my trial is expiring in 2 weeks. was offered $99 for a year, looked here, told them I want $89. thye said that promo was over, but supervisor will still be able to give it to me. after 30 seconds hold, I got $89 per year

My account was going to expire tommorow and I had received a subscription of $49.99 for All Access for 6 months before. I called and told them I wanted to cancel because their offers on their web site were too high. She agreed to renew my subscription for the same $49.99 or $8.33 per month. (taxes and such were extra)

Talked to first rep, wouldn't budge when I told her long term subscribers I knew were paying $100 plus royalties for one year of XM select. Told her to transfer me to cancellation department. My second rep. almost immediately offered me the $99 plus royalties & tax deal. That was $123 total, which was only about $10 more than I paid last year and over $70 less than my bill. I'm a happy camper! And, I'll do it again next year...

Got $99 per year with little haggling. Is there any way to get additional discount for multiple cars?

My All Access package was due to expire today. Called & talked to a very professional gentleman, James. I indicated - very politely - that I didn't like the new renewal rate of $290 for 12 months and asked if there were any specials similar to what I had ($59/6 months). James said there were no specials being offered for the All Access package. I then asked to be transferred to the Cancellation Department. James told me that if I could hold for a few minutes, he would check with his supervisor to see if there was anything he could offer to keep my business. He came back on and offered me $119 to renew for 12 months. Grand total with taxes & fees is $145. Paper invoice only. Sold.

I have the SXM Select package with 1 Auto and 1 Online account with about 2 weeks left till it expires. Retail price for the renewal is $259. I called Customer Retention and they were able to give me the $99/yr before fees on the Auto but wanted to charge me full retail price for the online account of $164/yr before fees. I told them it was going to be a no-go because that's just too much for both. Call Center person checked and they were able to upgrade me to All Access for the same $99/yr with one free online streaming account. Total out the door was $130 including taxes for 1 All Access on Auto as well as 1 Streaming account. Took about 14 minutes on the phone.

They called me this weekend. Offer the select package for 30 fees / 6 months. Told them I'm on all access and asked what the price was for that. They offered 49.99/6 months or 119/year fees. I took the 6 months, total was $54 for 6 months all access. Not bad

Back