How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

The fact that I'm here wasting my time has convinced me to say f-them. The game is not worth my time when there are so many ways to get great music for less money on the latest car radios.

Just called to cancel, offered the $99.00 plus fees/taxes. I only listen to one channel a couple of times a week. Not all of us have a job where we are in the road all day😏

I just got off the phone after 136 minutes. Spoke to everyone including their mamas. I got 1 year for $42 (tax included). I told the rep I was not paying more than a cup of coffee a month. And since I don't drink coffee,either give it to me or F off.

10/14/2015. Called in agent stated ' no promos avail'- hung up called again asked for 6 mo for 24.99 & got it w/ no hassle

I was randomly billed $742 for 2 radios for 2 years without internet, i called in and got 2 radios for 1 year with internet for $280. all prices are Canadian $ got a decent $460ish refund coming back saved almost half price per month!

I just spent 30 minutes on with them. First agent must have been new he was a tool and didn't have the offer for the All Access. Transferred me to an agent who did offer me $119 for a year or $50 tax/fees for 6 mo. I wanted to see if I'd use the streaming so I took the 6 month deal, they waived the $2 and I chose the invoice fee. She flat out told me to call the day before the renew on 4/13 if I didn't want to pay full price and they would see what they had then. Reminder is in my phone!

5 months for $25. Just kept telling them that i love it but can't afford it. I feel like I could've gotten it for like $10 if I just kept trying. She was good and it was a fair deal

Just had called and said no deals where available so my satellite radio is off and don't plan on renewing it even when I had asked for a bill they never mailed me one

same thing here this is the second time I do it to lol.. the first lady was zero help so I hung up on her and her rudeness and called back to get another rep.. they charged me $52 without notice I called fussed and straight up told them last time I told yall I don't want to spent 50 for radio can I get the same offer I was given last renewal for 24 plus tax the man said yes mam I can do that..

My free trial is ending so I started getting letters offering 5 months for 29.99. I just called a got 6 months for 24.99.

I had gotten the 6 month/$25 deal 6 months ago and it was running out, so I called the number and said I wanted to cancel even though I liked service because renewal rate offered online was too high and I couldn't afford it. They first offered me 99/year, then 45/6 months, then 25/5 months, and then I said 'any chance I can just get the 25/6 months again?' and was given it. Whole thing took like 10 minutes.

called today and asked about renewal rates. i was offered 5months for $30 then would pay the 14.99 a month fee/tax. i asked about a yearly rate and was offered the $99 without any hesitation... i advised the CSR that i had see the $89 fees and tax, online and she processed my request without any issue. luckily it was a no-hassle call! good luck everyone! :)

i just my renewal via email -- $205 !!!

i guess its time to do the whole pretend to cancel phone call again. i'll gladly pay the $99 again cuz thats what i think its worth.

I used www.siriusxm.com/w3e and got 5 mo/29.99. I called 866.635.2349 and got 6/24.99!

I just renewed my radio on the phone with Sirius. My prev subscription ended about a month ago. Told them I'd like to reactivate it if they have any decent promos on. They immediately gave me 6 months for $24.99 tax. No activation fees. Now I just have to remember to call and cancel (or get a better renewal deal) before the 6 mo is up and I get charged the full price!

Called 866-635-2349. First rep only had what my renewal notice listed. Transferred me to a second rep, who after offering higher rates and 'checking with supervisors' twice finally gave me the 6 month / $24.99 ($35.85 after taxes). Didn't get any credit for the remaining two weeks on my service, however.

Just called to renew for 6 mos @ 24.99. Took about 5 minutes, no problems, even offered me a refund for 2 weeks early renewal! Thanks!!

I went thru 3 transfers within Sirius and asked specifically for the $89.95 per year rate. I was told it was not available, was now $99 per year. My cancellation will occur Nov 10th. I check again early next year and see if they want me back.

Back