How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

6 months for 24.99 plus taxes is the going deal i have. Will call in to see if there is something better. I just got that email.

Yep -- they tried to put me into the $99 for a year and I told them that I wanted the $24.99 for six months and then it happened. Presto! Took 15 mins. and yes, I will have to call again in 6 mos to get it again or they will renew at the six month price of $85 but I'm okay with that.

The first person I asked about it said all the same bs about how there were no promotions right now, blah blah blah.

Hold your ground and you'll get it.

Play the game -- it works. Got my $24.99 plus, plus for 6 months after a couple of phone calls.

i received a letter with this phone number 877-205-3371. I called and got the deal they sent me. 5 months for $20. They may have other deals too. It is for the basic service which is a lot.
you can also go to this site: www.siriusxm.com/w3e for the same price.

Same thing just happened to me but they eventually came up with $24.99 royalties and fees totaling $28.46 for 6 months. They went from $239/yr to $28.46 for 6 months! It works!

I just spoke to them. At first they offered $99 plus tax and fees which I declined. They then got supervisor approval for $89 for a year plus fees and tax for a $106 total for the year which comes out to $53 for 6 months the same that others have gotten.

Anyone know if there are 2 year deals? I'm willing to pay for 2 years up front if the price is right.

I just called and I was able to get the 6 mos for $25 plus fees and also I asked to be invoiced and that is a $2 fee as I don't want to be auto billed at the higher rate. The one was all in for $19.99/month. But I opted for the 6mos. I don't need all of the channels and sports and not a H. Stern fan.

Called on Sept 6. Asked for discount. Over 40% discount. I have a Select package. Renewed for $99. Not as good as some of the other numbers here, but I prefer to call only once a year.

Just got my year for $89 tax. Less than last year. She had said $99 tax was the lowest rate for a year. Gave her the coupon #398422 for $24.99 for 6 months and she changed tune back to the $89. for a year. Just keep talking to them.

Went with different method today...told the rep I called to renew for the 6 mos for $25..was direct, unwavering, and pleasant..turned down 3 offers..she went to supervisor..got 6 for 25...no codes..cancelled auto renew in favor of email invoice..worth the $2.00 to avoid the risk of forgetting to call in 6 mos

Been playing this game for about 3 years now. Same thing I just tell them what's its worth to me 25 dollars for 5 months, always get them to send you an invoice. One time I did actually have to cancel a few years back within a month got a letter in the mail telling me about the promotional rates since then I haven't actually had to cancel.

Got the 1 year Select renewal for $204.88 ($14,99 x 12 mos $25 Music Royalty Fee). Called 1-888-601-6302. Told Matthew I was looking for a better deal. He asked me what I liked about the service and I said no loss of signal when driving through mountains. Also, the 'almost commercial-free' service. He offered 1 year at $99 tax = $108.92. Will send me an invoice. Very easy and took less than 10 minutes.

Dayum! That was easy. Chatted with a dude (name ommited here for sake of his job) for about 10 minutes, which included some 'off topic chat'. Was real mellow, not demanding. Mentioned I saw a 6mo $24.99 deal for Select.. said no problem. Asked for mailed invoice and to also waive $2 fee... said no problem. $28.46 w/ fees for 6mo. Dude was real chill. Not once had to put me on hold to 'check with someone'. See, they aint all bad. Hopefully get him again in 6mo.

Just called and got the select plan for the $25 plus taxes...it was no problem!!

Three phone calls..later, after attempting renewal at discounted rate...I asked to be cancelled.....she asked for promo#, I explained..I misplaced letter...very rude and short tempered she hung up on me! Eventually, Transferred to supervisor by helpful rep..Chris, extremely helpful , kind, understanding supervisor renewed at 5/25...my original rate was 3/51.22...very steep! Be persistent in what you want!

I tried to use the chat function on the website but they said there were no promotions and they were willing to let me cancel. I then called 866-635-2349 stating that I wanted to cancel due the cost. She IMMEDIATELY gave me $99/ per year on each of my radios with no hesitation. The total would have $342 for the renewal but it ended up $227.38 for 2 radios after calling.

Got the $25 plus fees for 6 months as well. They tried to offer two levels in between their huge starting rate and this, but with having other options like bluetooth streaming Pandora, Apple Music, etc., it doesn't make sense for me to pay more. If they ever stop offering this rate I will simply cancel and not feel a thing.

Back