How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I called and got passed on to the promotions line and got a $99/yr deal. Since I may sell the truck, I probably should have held out for the $20 deal, but this seemed like a good deal for a year.

My yearly renewal for SiriusXM Select was set for 9/3/2015, the amount was up from the previous year to a total of $204.88. I called and got the same deal for $112.25 for the year. 45% off...I'll take it.

Still works. I had two renewing for about $475 (one was all-access) and they gave me $200 off. I said that the renewal for $475 was too much.

I just paid $24.99 for 6 months. Total cost was $30.24 with tax. I also activated my wife's car for the same price.

I received a renewal for two vehicles. The cost was going to total $341.42 for the year which in my opinion was too much given neither car is used that often. I called 1-855-578-0743 and talked with a VERY nice person, Maria. By the time we were done (approximately) 10 minutes, she had touched bases with her supervisor and was able to offer a total annual price of $194.18 which I think is reasonable. )There was a small credit because the account didn't lapse for several more weeks). Overall, I think they handled it quite well. Note, it doesn't hurt to be very nice to the rep, ragging on them likely won't get you a good deal - they are people too. Oh, they will send an e-mail confirmation covering everything discussed so you can file that away for the future.

Just called the 855 number above. Asked for cancellation. Told them nicely I would cancel unless I got the 24.99 for 6 month deal. Immediately got it. Even gave me credit for the difference between the 1 month I had remaining at the 104$ a year I had previously. Sweet!

I used the 866-298-2518 number, got Ginger (USA) ,transferred me to Maria (probably not in the states)when I said I wanted the 6 months for $25.She said the best they could give me was $14.95 a month. When I dropped the cancel bomb it was hold on, a few minutes later she gave it to me. $29.05 with fees and the 3 days prorate.

Just called customer service because we recently got a bill for $42.08 and stated I want to cancel the subscription and Jessica who was very nice asked why and I said $42.08 is way over priced for six months of service and she asked if I would hold (it was about 3 mins) and said ok what I can do is six months for $28.25 for 6 months and we gave you credit and waived your bill of 42.08. I said great lets do it and could you send me the bill in the mail she said yes have a great rest of your day! This defiantly works I have been doing it the past 5 years.

I just called and was offered all the specials 25 for 5 months, 99 for 1 year and 120 for all access for a year, I chose the all access, however, the total came to $150, still better than $221 for XM select, now I can listen wherever I am....thanks for the info

My All Access plan which I had called up for last year for a reduced rate and had paid $119.88 was set to automatically renew at a total of $273.22. I called 866-635-2349, said I was going to cancel as the renewal rate was too high. The CSR saw my promotion from last year of $119.88 and offered right away to renew at the same rate, which I accepted.

Just renewed my 'Select' package (140 Sirius stations) with their customer service line....6 months for $29.07 (I had a slight 'credit' on my account. I had to call back a second time because the first 'rep' said this offer was no longer available! The second 'rep' offered me several deals, but I held out for the one I wanted, and I'm very happy!! Don't give up....call back!!

Just called 866-298-2518, asked them for the $25 6 month deal and got it right away. Paid on debit for just over $30 with tax. No hassles or transfers to other people.

I recently renewed at the $119 rate. However I bought a second radio for the RV and they wanted full price to activate the second radio over $200 I told them I would return the new radio and cancel the current one, they were happy to do so, now I have none

Renewed today for $99/year. Came to about $107 after fees/taxes. Works for me!

called and asked for 6 months for $25.00 on both vechicals. Was told my radios didn't qualify. Was transferred to supervisor and again told the same story , even thru I told them others had gotten this deal. Claimed couldn't do it. So I just CANCELED!!!!!!!!!!! The end of that. Have had this for yrs. Fed up with this run around every 6 months,5 months,or a yr.

They do have a lot of phone numbers and each one has a different deal.
From what I can make out right now there are 2 deals.
6 months for $25.00 (Plus fee's so it's really $30.98)
1 year for $99.00 (plus fee's so this is really $112.98)

Many different numbers also.
1-866-298-2518 I think is the best one to call. (as of today 9-8-2015)
1-866-635-2349
1-855-578-0743
1-855-511-2022
also a special website
siriusxm.com/w2e

Back