How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Agreed! This website rocks it!
Regarding my Sirius/XM subscription: I just called this morning. From $293 for annual subscription to XM all Access to $120 for the year for the same access. My renewal was up yesterday. I called 1-866-298-2518 and said I wanted to cancel. No other questions, no hassles, just 'would you like to renew for $120 for the year? We'll refund you the balance.' The terms will be up for renewal at $290 rate in one year, but I'll just call and 'cancel' again. Happy XM'ing folks, hope you find the same deals for yourself.

I just called to cancel and told them that as a consumer I should be able to shop for the best deal and not be stuck with the automatic renewal.
I explained that I saw a promo online for 25.00 a month and they credited my account and adjusted to the 25.00 promo for 6 months.
I Thanked them and told them I feel that is fare.

I got a letter in the mail with a link to 5 months for $20. It was legit.
here it is siriusxm.com/w2e I put in my account number and the radio number and then they asked me for my credit card. It was really easy. I think there is a number too: 855-511-2022

Worked for me too. Kept politely insisting for the $25 for 6 months. Got transferred a couple times...no big deal. Told them that a friend of mine got that deal (Didn't lie, you all are my friends). Also waived the $2 paper invoice fee. THANKS everyone.

My 1yr promotional period is ending. I'm not sure why they call it promotional when you can see the 1yr subscription price on the vehicle build sheet. I went online to siriusxm.com and chatted with a rep. I received an offer of 5/mo for 30$, but explained to him I had seen better deals like 6/mo for 30$. He then told me it was based on the radio and could not offer me that deal. I told him I’m sorry, but could not renew at a price higher than what others were paying. He quickly talked to his supervisor, in under one second, and was able to give me the deal I asked for. At the end of my 6 month period they will bill me at an estimated 104.44$ (Taxes/Fees) and an additional 2$ invoice charge(More additional Fees) for 6 months. I refuse to pay that high of price nor any bogus fees. I will see what rate they offer me when the time comes.

I just called the 866-575-7474 to discuss my current SiriusXM invoice for $217.77 (which included royalty Fees) Last year my 1 yr subscription was 107.14. I asked nicely for the 6 month promo for $25. Was told that the promotion had expired but she would check with manager... was given the deal with no hesitation ... paid $30.45 with tax/fees. Thanks to this site for what I feel is a great deal !

I just called and they tried to make me an offer and I said I was only interested in 24.99 offer. I was glad I read about the invoice. She tried to make the pitch for the invoice fee and when I said I wouldn't take it she removed the fee. Total for 6 months was a little over $29!

A lot of info on here is for renewals. I let my complimentary subscription expire a couple years ago. Since it was on my new car when I bought it, I don't think they ever had my info in their database so I think I would be a 'new customer' when calling in. You guys think I can get these good deals you speak about as well?

Yes. I let my new car trial end a month ago and called in last night for the 24.99 for 6 months along with waiving 2 dollar invoice fee. I'm interested in the Internet radio. What is a good price on that if I decided to add it?

Received a renewal bill for $275.22 for All Access which I paid $129 the year before. The first rep transferred me and then I got a call back from a nice young man who offered the $120/yr for all access. I explained I don't use those and asked for the select 6 month $25 promo which he did without any problem. My account had already expired so the time used was prorated. All in all it pays to do some research as this company is all over the place in its pricing game!

My one year All Access subscription that I got for $120 was about to expire. I recently received a letter in the mail saying that it was going up to $256 for another year of All Access. I called and requested that I receive another year of All Access for $120 (the same price) and they agreed.

i just tried this and received the 5 months for $25 (plus taxes & fees) deal ($32.09 total) for both of the radios we have (which were set to renew tomorrow). The first person I spoke with was in some foreign country and kept offering me the full price plans. I told him I wanted to cancel and got transferred to the cancellation department where they started with the one year for $99 offer (plus taxes and fees) - I asked for the 5 months for $25 promotion and was given it with no problems. Thank you everyone for contributing to this site. It just save me a lot of money!!

I just got a $99 for a year re-newal. Customer service was truly nice and I am job hunting so all this helps my budget! Hurray for XM Radio - I love it. Called 866-635-2349

Got the all access for 120, but they charged a royalty fee of $16? Is that something we can get out of?

was done in a matter of minutes and it is working in less than one minute thanks!

I just tried to do this, and the woman I got was not having it and gave me just a $40 discount on my yearly rate of All Access which would still be $243.22. I guess I just need to keep calling them back?

A 1 year All Access complimentary trial was ending in a few days. I called the cancellation #, 1-866-635-2349 and requested Select for 6 months @ $25. Other offers were made but I still requested the 6 @ 25 and received that after a couple of minutes on hold.

Back