How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

888-601-6302
Two trials ending in August. Said that I saw a deal online for 6-months for $25. Both radios were granted the deal for $30.46 each (with taxes/fees). Ask for paper billing so that they don't have your credit card on file to renew you at the regular rate when your plan expires. Thanks for the tips!

I called. Easiest 6 months for $25 plan ever. Took less than 10 min. No quabbling just straight to the good rate. Ask for paper billing.

Called 866-298-2518 and got an American right away. Told her my free trial was ending and I couldn't afford $34.16 for 5 months as my renewal letter indicated so I was going to cancel. She asked if I liked the stations and such. Asked her if there was anything better she could do and she said no - that was already a really good deal. Then I told her I saw where someone got $24.99 for 6 months and she agreed to honor that. Told her I wanted paper billing which adds $2.00 to the total so they're sending me a bill for $30.46 total for 6 months. Called Aug 5 2015.

Just renewed and received rate of $139.28 all in (1-yr All Access Internet, including all taxes and fees).

I just got 6 months of Select for 44.00. That was the lowest that they would go. Disturbing that they offer different packages based on who you talk to. I paid 195.00 last year, so am happy with the price. Will call in February to get another deal.

I just called 866-298-2518 and got an All Access rate for 6 months for $50 ($60.93 with taxes and fees). Don't call the 888-601-6302 number. They wouldn't budge and only offered $19.99/month or $199/yr taxes and fees.

Yep just renewed at $99 for a year. Said I wanted to cancel. Very nice lady. Called 866-298-2518 but was then transferred. Yippee.

what's the lowest anyone got for all access. they just offered me 136$ total, which is what I payed last year. I know they can do better. so I canceled. can't wait til they blow me up wits mailings and emails offering me all access for a stupid ridiculous rate. their business model is pathetic. wait till the customer is pissed and CANCELS, then beg them to come back.

Just called up and was initially offered $99/year. I simply explained that I saw on the internet they had a special of $25 for 6 months and weekly would I want to pay $75 more when other sirius customers are paying half that for six months. After putting me on hold, came back shortly and said his supervisor gave him a code to give me the promotional rate. We had a car with sirius, when we received new car, sirius wasn't a standard option. My wife called to cancel and sirius sent her a kit to keep her as a customer. When I received the bill today, I called and told the representative that we were willing to cancel and send back the kit, unless they would give us a better rate. They were very nice and gave me the best promotional rate. Just be polite and hope for a good rep.

Just called up and was initially offered $99/year. I simply explained that I saw on the internet they had a special of $25 for 6 months and why would I want to pay $75 more when other sirius customers are paying half that for six months. After putting me on hold, came back shortly and said his supervisor gave him a code to give me the promotional rate. We had a car with sirius, when we received new car, sirius wasn't a standard option. My wife called to cancel and sirius sent her a kit to keep her as a customer. When I received the bill today, I called and told the representative that we were willing to cancel and send back the kit, unless they would give us a better rate. They were very nice and gave me the best promotional rate. Just be polite and hope for a good rep.

I just called 1-866-298-2518 Spoke with a fellow named Logan whose supervisor he says is named Stephanie. I told him I wanted 6 months for $25 . He said not a problem. With fees and taxes that total came to $30.87. I paid with a debit card but asked that the renewal be sent via paper bill and not to retain the card info. Again, he says no problem and that I will have to pay a $2.00 charge for the paper billing. I agreed. I asked if I was under contract longer than this 6 months, he said yes, but I can cancel at any time. So in 6 months if I don't like the regular rate, I can cancel, or I can ask if they have any specials at that time and just start over again. I was not on the phone long, and it all seemed legit. But if it's not, I'll call the Attorney Generals office and turn them it. I'm going to go check to see if they have turned it on yet. He said to give them 15 minutes.

I had a lengthy post earlier about asking for $25 for 6 months and getting it. I'm happy to report it refreshed and I logged into my XM account and the payment was posted. I'm back in XM business for $25 for 6 months plus taxes and fees.

My subscription was going to be ending next week.I told the representative I had saw a promotion online for $24.99 for 6 months in which she honored. Then I asked for paper billing to avoid automatic payments from my credit card this would cost me $2 but it was waived. My total with tax is $28.46. Thanks everyone for the suggestions. ;-)

I just called 866-298-2518 and got an All Access rate for 6 months for $50 ($56 with taxes and fees). I agree don't call the 888-601-6302 number. They wouldn't budge and only offered $62 per quarter.

Easier call ever. My trial expires at the end of this month. Called 1-866-298-2518. Told them that my trial was ending and that I wanted to renew with an offer I saw online ($25/6 mo). It is the select package which loses NASCAR and Football I think (I never used them). Spent more time on hold than it took to renew, no hassle at all. 30.46 with fees/taxes/paper billing.

The whole thing is a jip...! I got a year free when I bought a new Ford SUV. Now 8-7-15, I will try for the cheapest year I can get

I just called 866-298-2518. I told the representative I had saw a promotion online for $24.99 for 6 months in which she honored. Then I asked for paper billing to avoid automatic payments from my credit card this would cost me $2 but it was waived. My total with tax is $28.46. Thanks you guys rock!!!!

THESE OFFERS ARE BOGUS! Tried 3x this past week. All with different reps and supervisors. It was like their stories were rehearsed. The internet offer of $25 for 6 months is no longer being recognized. All 3 offered the exact same deal of $120 fees and taxes per year for music only. Each rep and super were told the same thing 'let the contract runout at end of month' Not one person made any attempt to retain me as a customer by presenting a better offer.

THESE OFFERS ARE BOGUS! Tried 3x this past week. All with different reps and supervisors. It was like their stories were rehearsed. The internet offer of $25 for 6 months is no longer being recognized. All 3 offered the exact same deal of $120 fees and taxes per year for music only. Each rep and super were told the same thing 'let the contract runout at end of month' Not one person made any attempt to retain me as a customer by presenting a better offer.

It sounds like they are getting more aggressive. It's essentially a game of chicken to see which side yields first. It may be wise to wait a bit and try again when you are close to running out.

Back