How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

used #888-601-6302, 5 more months renewal for $24.99. Sales rep was awesome fast and no problem with this call!

Just called the above number with 6 days left on my term. I was on the 6 for 26.00 plan. I told them I would like to renew but would like to check for promotions. Nice rep told me he has 1 year for 99.00 fees. I asked if he could do better. He then offered me 5 for 25.00. Done deal. Took about 3 minutes.

I just did mine for both my motorcycle and car. Traffic and weather I got discounted too! Thanks guys!!

Just got 1 year for 89.93 yah the CSR Ann was very nice & helpful. Called the 800 number listed above. 1 year to start end of Aug after trial period ends.

After being cut off 3X just renewed - 6 months $25. including fees and taxes. Ten minutes $$$$ saved!

i called and they offered 1 year for 99 bucks. Told them I thought they could do better. Next offer was 6 months for 44.95. At that point I said I've heard You could go 5 months for 25 bucks. Without putting me on hold or skipping a beat She said She'd honor that deal.

Everyone: Just call and cancel. If you say you would like to cancel at least 2-3 times you are offered the 6 months $25. This of course is better that the magical $99 for a year deal. Just put a reminder on your phone every six month call and cancel. I have been doing it for years.

Thanks to this comment thread, I called 866-518-3925 and asked for a renewal promotion. They said that with my current rate, I didn't qualify for any, and my total for the next year would be $212. I told them I couldn't afford it and to please cancel my service. She transferred me to the cancellation department. The next person asked if I was satisfied with my service, and I said yes, I just couldn't afford the renewal rate. She was very nice and said she could offer me a better rate at $89 for one year. I then asked her about the five months for $25 rate. She put me on hold for a minute to 'see if I qualified' for that rate. Came back on and said yes. With taxes it came to $31. Thanks!

6 months for $25 fees = $28.30. First call using 1-888-601-6302. No problems at all. CSR very pleasant. On hold for 15-20min, but call itself only lasted about 5.

My renewal notice was for 1 year select at $204.88 total. I called up and was told current due was $235. I asked for special rate and was offered the $99 for a year plus taxes so I asked if 6 months was less and got 6 months for $25 plus fees and taxes for total of $33 with a renewal of $117 in January so I have to go thru this again in January for the savings. How ridiculous on SiriusXM part to have subscribers have to go thru this to get a fair rate.

Just called and in the end was able to get the same deal i got almost 6 months ago, I renewed my Select Plan with Online access..... last time it was $42.53...... this time it was $44.03 so the nice rep got it really close to what it was before! He at first tried to push all access on me and i told him i had it before but found Select to work out fine so he went digging through the system and said he could renew what i had before at the previous promotion! Call took almost 12 minutes and it was Almost 10pm Eastern! SiriusXM is awesome, I have no problem calling every 6 months and asking for these deals, a 12 minutes phone conversation can save a ton of money!

Just called, spoke about cancelling, and received All Access at my previous 6 month rate of $49.99. Thanks for the information. I've marked my calendar to call again in 6 months.

Got the same deal, $28.30 total for six months. Asked that my card not be on file so I can get invoiced (worth the extra $2). Plus I won't have to worry about security issues with my credit card. It will still renew automatically after the expiration date. I set a reminder to call them about a week prior to see if I can get another six month promotion rate. Thanks for this thread, it worked out great!

hi im rep from siriusxm . and we have extra cash everytime that we save you from cancelling so go ahead and call to cancel if the matter is just the price. and part of our protocol to give you a promotion

I am in my last month of my initial 3 month free trial, I was on hold for 5 minutes after I explained that I was not going to renew as it is too expensive. They said that at this time they had no promotion for me and hung up. I still have 4 weeks on my trial. I guess I will try again in 2 weeks.

Can someone give some advice pls?
I want the best price for the all access package. I'm coming off the 1 yr free all access trial this weekend. I read the notes below and worked with the rep on the phone but after going back and forth a few times the best I was offerred:
All Access: 1Yr $129.44 (Inclusive) 6Mos $60.93 (Inclusive)
I told the rep I appreciated his time but this was still too much for me and he said sorry but this is the best deal for All Access. Advice, thoughts appreciated!

Called the number all day. Line was busy every time. Finally called the number on my bill. Just said' 'It's too much. I need to cancel.' they immediately started making better offers. I said, ' no, that's too much.' until they offered $25.00 for 5 month minus royalty fees for a total of $31.02. I accepted, and they'll be sending me a new bill. Also, refuse to pay the $2.00 for sending a paper bill. They'll cave on that too.

My new trial is just about over. Sirius has been calling every day-855-404-0163. Was ready today to answer. Ask for a better deal. Took the All Access 1yr for $119.88 taxes. Happy to save a little off the list price of $239.99 on their website. Thanks for everyone sharing their experience.

Back