How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I just happened to be on vacation and mine expired. They emailed me an offer for 12/$89.99 or 6/$29.94 -- both exclude taxes and fees.

Just called -- got select for 6 months at 30. Also got all access for 6 months at 50.00 on my second car

Blew my load a little too early - got the 6 months @ $48 total. Should have held out for the $25 / 5 mo but I'll be back in 6 months. Took 8 minutes - painless.

Called number above. Told very pleasant customer service rep renewal cost too high and I wanted to cancel. 5 months special for the 28.27 with fees and taxes without asking for it. This is my 6th time. Years ago I let things auto renew and realized I was paying nearly $300 a year. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice...

Was on a plan for 12 months/$84 which expired tomorrow, called and asked what specials were available. Rep offered 5 months for $19.99, which I accepted. Total including taxes is $22.77. Call took about 20 minutes due to hold time before talking to the rep.

Hi, we just renewed and only paid $24.00 all up Canadian. Last year we paid $101.00 for the year. Thanks everyone for your info on the 6 the month plans. Much appreciated. BTW, I started my call by telling him what I wanted to pay. Waited on phone for 5 min max. and 'walla'!

07.09.2015- Called 1.888.601.6302 spoke to someone in Texas. My l last call to a different 800# a week ago was to someone overseas with NO discounted offers. Today... 'All Access'Plan expires 07.10.15 was to bill cc at $240. Was offered 12 month $144.84. Or Select plan 12month @ $180 discounted to $119 with tax&fees. Lose some sports and on line listening, but both include H Stern , news and music. Thanks for the info.! Much appreciatedi

After a few offers, I told them the most I could afford was $25 for 6 months. They agreed, it took 5 minutes.

I just did it and the all access you can get for $119, no sports or promo channels for $108 which is half price. You can only have a second internet channel on your phone if you get the all access. All I said was my bill is too high and that I was going to cancel, and she made me the offers.

My story is from yesterday (7/8/15). I have a radio that was set to renew on 7/12/15. I received a renewal notice dated May 22, 2015 to renew my Sirius XM All Access for a base price of $239.88 royalty fee $33.34 for a total of $273.22. No way in hell I was going to pay that. So I called 1-866-431-7474 and was transferred to a live person after I selected to cancel on the automated system. Talked to a live person (does anyone ever get someone who doesn't speak broken English? Hard to understand them.) and told her I got my renewal notice, told her the amount and said that's ridiculous. There's no way I could justify spending that so I need to cancel at of the renewal date or find me a better rate. She looked into my account for a few minutes came back and said good news, I can offer you the 'promotional rate' we gave you last year which was $120.00 fees. So I renewed my All Access at $144.73 all in cost versus the $273.22 on my renewal notice. Hardly any haggle this year. All told, it was about a 10 minute call. I really only listen to it for NASCAR radio and the live Major League Baseball games. Overall I was happy this time.

You definitely have to speak to the cancellation rep to get a deal. I spoke to the regular renewal rep and all they wanted to do was offer me Music Only or Sports/News only options for $10.99 a month. The cancellation rep offered me $99 for 12 months of SiriusXM Select...more than half off my renewal fee. I'll be calling next July to do the same!

We had let our subscription completely expire for 2 months. My husband called several tines, each time talking to a US rep. They would not budge off of the $120. a year. I called back (leave it to a woman) and was connected to a rep outside of the US. I started the conversation by asking for the 6 month $25 special that my friends recently received (yes all of you on this site) I was told the same thing, that based on our vehicle ID I could only receive the $120 a year special. I told him this would not do and that I would just wait for the next special. He put me back on hold and then came back on and said ' I have great news', imagine that, your car qualifies for the 6 month trial subscription for $25. Done deal, 8 minutes.

Took longer than I expected with the sales rep but just got another 5 months for $25 (about $28 with fees). This is fourth time in a row that I've called and secured this same deal. Sweet.

Current e-mail offer is 6 months for $24.99 on the Select Package. This offer renews at the then current rate but you can simply cancel and wait for the next offer.

They just charged my husband 164.00 for a year that's a ripoff it was 54 every 6 months and keeps going up

I keep calling and they wouldn't budge on the 273.22 yearly subscription price. Does any one have a phone number I can call. I have been a sucker and have been paying this price for the past 3 years!

Back