How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I just called and was immediately offered the $89 for a year plus fees. Then I asked about the $24.99 for 6 months and got it with no problem. With fees, it will be $30.46. If I can get that again in December, it's a year for $61! Good luck to everyone!

I called and said right away that I saw online that there is an offer for $119.88 for 12 months of All Access. I said if you can give me that deal I will renew right now. 5 minutes later and the deal is done. Thanks for the help everyone!

I just got a letter in the mail saying that my free trial in my car is about to expire. If I renew now, I can get 6 months for $29.94 or 1 year for $99.00.

Just called. I was on the phone for a total of 7 minutes. Got 6 months for $25.00 plus fees, $27.53. This was renewing a previous 6 months for $25 deal.

I just called today, got 5 months for $20 - with taxes paid total of $22.47.
she offered the 1 year for $89. but with the $20 promotion I can get 20 months for $88 - that's 8 extra months for $1 less!

Just called and and was offered same 1 year deal as I had ($89 fees and taxes) said it was too much - put on hold - dude came back on and I got the $25 / 6 month plus fees and taxes $30.27.

On June 23rd, my plan just changed to the Sirius XM Select renewal for $29.94 for six months, after my free 3 months. I took them up on the 'good deal' 6-month offer after my trial would end. Before this renewal, I had both car radio and internet streaming. Now, June 26, I no longer have internet streaming on pc. Wasn't told this, and seems like this just changed. Anyone else have this happen?

Got a 6 month renewal, after several. I was offered a $99/yr but took the 6 month.

I've been doing this for a few years now. This time was more difficult for me. I called the day before my 6mo/$30 deal was expiring. The CSR offered 1yr for $99 which I didn't accept. Then they offered 6mo/$44.97. I said no to that and asked if there was anything better. She said no. I really felt like she'd cancel me if I said it again. So I said I needed to check with the wife and would call back to take that or cancel. Called back to another CSR who offered 1yr/$99 again. I said no but said the magic word 'cancel' again and she came right back with 5mo/$25. Maybe that first CSR needed to hear 'cancel' twice. Asking for the best deal too early won't necessarily work.

Just got 2 cars-6 month sirius select for $28.46 out the door per car...total: $56.92. Best deal I have had with them in a LONG time.

very easy...just called...very honest and up front and told the operator that I would like to have the same offer as last time...after a minute of different offers..he finally agreed to 6 mo. $25 with taxs and fees $29

If you are calling for new service they will not Budge! They are claiming the discounts are 'radio specific' and will not come down from $149.99/ yr. something about as of 2015 their computer system is just set up that way. So in conclusion, they would rather not have new business for those asking for a discount, only people willing to pay $200ish after fee's and taxes a year. Poor business in my opinion.

Tried to get the $89 ($109 total) for 1 year of All Access this morning and was told that it did not exist as of 7/1. The rep said that deal was now $120 plus fees for a total of $145. I passed and will try again later.

after about 20 minutes of going back and forth i got 5 months at about $60 which includes 2 cars and internet. that's after royalty/taxes. i legitimately was going to cancel if they couldn't get me a price in that range, and i mentioned that (calmly) many times. just be patient. been doing this dance now for 5 years.

Called and reduced 12 month renewal from original $204.88 to $79.29 with all taxes and fees included. Only difference in service is the renewal is for 'Family Select' which removes any adult content with 'vulgar' language. We don't listen to those channels anyway. The key is to tell them straight up the renewal is just too expensive and you want to cancel. Then they'll give you lower cost options.

Called today 7/2/15 to renew two vehicles-advised cancelling and/or needed lower price. For 1 car renewal was $204.24, ridiculous and would never pay. I negotiated a 6 month rate for both vehicles for 37.81/each, so both vehicles for 6 months = $ 75.62

just called. Wouldn't deal at all. 1st time customer, full price. Didn't take. Mentioned deals on internet, and she didn't care.. :(

5 months for $25 plus fees so total $30.45. It was their 5th offer from the retention department after the sales dept. offered $89 plus fees ($108.47) for a year.

Back