How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Worked so well! The CSR kept offering me lower rates. For each lower rate, I just kept saying 'I wish I could but I just can't afford it'. After 2 lower rates ($89 and $45), she offered me the $25 for 5-months which I gladly accepted. Too easy!

I just was offered 56 6 months all access internet one car but i asked to pay 113 for the full year so i wont have to call in 6 months.

I just called and told them it was too much to renew what could they do, they offered $89 plus tax and royalties and asked what else they could they offer, they offered 5 months for $25 and I asked if they could make it $25 for 6 months and they agreed. Just have to ask and you shall receive,

Just FYI, with fees, the '$25 special' is actually $30 & change. It also does not include internet streaming. It's an additional $4 per month for streaming. Ended up paying $57 & change for 6 months with full access and streaming, with a renewal at the end of that 6 months for a not so 'special deal' of $131 & change. That's steep. Will definitely cancel completely if a better deal cannot be made or switch to another SAT service provider. You'd think it would be so much easier if they'd just offer a decent rate instead of having us researching trying to find other 'special offers'.

Just called and got the $89 rate for a year and they cut the traffic in half as well.

I just paid $110.86 to REACTIVATE for one year FULL ACCESS, radio plus streaming internet - basically, that's $89 per yr, tax included, reactivation fee waived.

Called midday, told them I want to reactivate, but wanted a good deal. Got put on hold two times asking the CSR to get approval from supervisor, which he did. I chose to pay with credit card instead of invoice. Let them 'put it on file' - simply set up a reminder in iPhone to tell me in 11 months to haggle for a new deal. Easy, and took about 20 minutes total.

I just called and she tried to give me 6 months for $30 and I told her I saw one offer 5 months for $20 and no problems! Back in business :-)

Worked perfect for me! I called into renew my radio subscription and simply asked for the 6 months /24.99 that I saw on line and within a few minutes (after being on hold) they agreed to the price. Thank you for the suggestion!!

Read this page.. called.. it worked exactly as others have said.. offered me $89.00 for a year.. them 45.00 for 6 months.. etc.. then I ended up at 37.02, (tax & fees inc ) for 6 months! :) Thanks, everyone!!

My free intro subscription ends in 3 days. Called the 888-601-6302 number, spoke with a very nice CSR in the Philippines and asked her about discounts. She immediately offered me $25 for 6 months but I told her I didn't want to have to think about this again until next year. Without asking for it she offered $89/year for Select. Also got invoiced billing ($2/yr) so they can't auto charge my CC. Took 5 minutes, and now I don't have to deal with these pirates again until next summer. :)

I drive my vehicle about 5 months a year. Did the chat with 2 different agents. $14.95 a month is the best they could do. I then called and got a agent on the phone. I told her last year I got 6 months for about $30. She asked for my name, radio ID, etc. Ended up with 6 months for $30.02 for 6 months. The plan was Sirius Select (140 channels) 6 month promo. If you get we can not do that, just call back, get a different agent.

I called 1-855-822-9163. Worked for me....

Plan $24.99, US Music fee $3.47, Taxes $1.56, Total $30.02 for 6 months.

Worked for us just now. CSR didn't even try to sell us the higher rate. $25 for 6 months. This will be our second time at this price. Be sure to mark the calendar to call in 6 months. We'll be all set for football season!

Just called tonite and said I wanted the $24.99 special for 6 months..No haggling involved...5 min call and it was a done deal! Very happy found this site!...I just have to call again in Dec. when due to renew and will do this dance again LOL

Just called now and was able to get the XM All Access pass for $99 a year. That includes all available channels and use in car, Iphones and Ipads.

Back