How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Was on the phone for less than 5 mins. Said I would like a new promotional rate or I would cancel. They immediately threw the $89 per year rate at me. Most time on the phone was spent just confirming my understanding of the new contract and credit card info. Set a reminder for next year to call and say the same thing. Good stuff.

Called 1st time. Told them I would cancel as I would not pay $202 for 1 year. CSR told me she could offer me a mostly music deal for $137 a year which would cut down my channels and had nothing else to offer me. I said no. I called back a few hours and told the different CSR that I was going to cancel. When asked for a reason I said price. He came back and offered me the $87 deal. I took it. However, this is stupid. Just charge customers the $87 up front. Why waste everyone's time????

Called # listed herein; asked for 6 month/$25 deal and was immediately given it. Thanks to all for sharing this incredible information!

Hey Just Chatted with Them told them I got an e-mail for the 119/yr All Access and no problem. It was 136 after taxes - Just remember to call back before the end of the year to cancel and renew at same or lower price.

Told them I wanted to cancel, they offered me a bunch of deals. As I really only listen to a few stations I went with the 'select' package. 6 months for $26.56

Just called and got the $89 plus fees totaling $127.99 for a 1 year. Saved me $ $88.41 woohoo

I called and got the All Access for $49.99 for 6 months. That is better than the $119/yr.

My XM was turned off today because they had not been able to renew my account with the on file credit card because it had been lost and canceled. They had tried to renew at $225 which is outrageous. Told them to cancel due to pricing. Believe me they do not want to loss any customers. After being passed up the chain to the third rep, they offered the $89 plus fees totaling $101.37. I have the all access.

Called today. Requested the 6 months for $24.99. They insisted it was not available. I said I would cancel otherwise. Two minutes on hold and he was able to find it. Amazing. It is sad that I have to play this game every 6 months!

Oh crap, Just bought a new truck and paid full price to renew...
Ran across this web site as I was renewing my wife's car and got the $89
plus tax for a year. Great site. Thanks

This is crazy!! Told them to cancel 212.45 a year ! Gave me the $89 a year rate and said it would be $203 next year! Will call and cancel again to get same rate! Waste of time and ripping people off!

Just called and was up for a renewal and was quoted $164.89/yr. for Select. Asked about the 6 mo. for 24.99 and was told I was not eligible since I had a promotional rate last year. Asked about the $89/yr. and was told I was still not eligible. I said to cancel it because of price. Was then put on hold to discuss with Manager and Manager then approved the $89/yr. Crooks.

I have xm radio in both my cars and every 6 mo I call and threaten to cancel and they give me the 6 mo 24.99. I have been doing this for years. If they tell you there is no promotion just ask to be transfered to someone else. They will get you a promotion.

Called - got a nice customer rep - offered me 6 months for 29.99 plus fees totaling $35.81. Took me less than 5 minutes to get this deal. Thanks for the tips!

My renewal was up tomorrow so I just called to cancel knowing that they would offer a deal. They immediately offered $89.00/year plus fees for the Select Pkg, which was the same deal I had last year. That was very easy and took about 5 minutes including payment. #Winning

Called and requested the 6 month Service 24.99, without hesitation the Rep honored the request and also moved me over to invoice billing as well upon request.

just renewed my account for my husbands car for 6 months including all fees for $28.46 for select! I also renewed my cars account for another 6 months select and navigation traffic for $40.01

Back